Obama: Roll Over And Do What I Say

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 2, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

You guys know I already think we are at the bitter end. The middle of next month everyone is going to find out what their liberal vote did to their paycheck, the economy will start sliding down the tubes in the data coming out in February, and another failure of a stimulus will be tried again by the democraps as the Republicans capitulate to try to save the economy and we accelerate to the $20 Trillion debt level.

Bye, bye Miss American Pie
    Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
    Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey in Rye
    Singin' this'll be the day that I die
    This'll be the day that I die

#11     Dec 2, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Good. Wouldn't bother me one bit if every lemming who voted Obama would up living in a cardboard box.

#12     Dec 3, 2012
  3. The Libtards don't get it... They voted to give up Liberty, Success, Opportunity, Life Accomplishment... all in exchange for somebody else paying for people's birth control pills, and gay marriage.

By the time they figure it out, it will be waaay to late... already too late IMV.

Personally, I don't care if stupid, greedy people do bad things to themselves.. they deserve it. But not fair and immoral to suck the productive down to their greedy level.

:mad: :mad:

#13     Dec 3, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This is why those with the means and know-how to protect themselves and their money need to take action now. There are a number of ways to get money out of the hands of the IRS and starve the beast.

#14     Dec 3, 2012