Obama: Mistakes? Can't Think Of Any.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by pspr, Apr 21, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

If he needs help, I can name a few (dozen) for him.

Obama was asked, "If you had to do anything differently during your first four years, what would it be?" Obama, it turns out, is no better at analyzing his own missteps than Bush.

Obama began his response haltingly, pointing out that he has actually been in office just two and a half years, and "I'm sure I'll make more mistakes in the next year and a half." But what mistakes has he already made? "There are all sorts of day-to-day issues where I say to myself, oh, I didn't say that right, or I didn't explain this clearly enough," Obama said, "or maybe if I had sequenced this plan first as opposed to that one, maybe it would have gotten done quicker." But the president mentioned no actual mistakes.

After a good bit of talking, Obama still had not mentioned any mistake or anything he would do differently.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs...4/obama-mistakes-cant-think-any#ixzz1KAxquGSe

2. Ricter

Ricter

He admits to "all kinds" of mistakes, but the author says "actual mistakes". Goofy.

3. pspr

pspr

If you notice, those ARE the words of the author! Ignoramous.

4. Ricter

Ricter

You mean the words the author put in quotation marks are not actually Obama's words??

5. pspr

pspr

Don't be stupid.

6. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, in that case they are not the words of the author.

7. Why, is that your job?

8. pspr

pspr

You know, you have really become a stupid, annoying person. I'm putting you on ignore as I've done with the rest of you ilk.

9. Well, the "What mistakes have you made?" is a standard question every President gets asked at some point - and to my recollection they all answer it the same way.

They probably think "Why load ammunition for the other side?"

10. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, I won one.

#10     Apr 21, 2011