Obama is no lawyer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Apr 1, 2010.

1. :D LOL

#11     Apr 2, 2010
  2. The University of Chicago released the following statement:

The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer."

From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track.

The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/media

#12     Apr 2, 2010
  3. that is funny but i don't hate lawyers. never messed with one, lol!

#13     Apr 2, 2010
  4. I think it's stunning that some people actually believe the president of the US was not properly vetted, especially by the other side, before being sworn in. The stupidity of such conspiracy theorists is downright breathtaking.

#14     Apr 2, 2010
  5. fhl

fhl

A complaint was filed with the Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission on July 23, 2008 asking that Obama be investigated for "a) making a statement of material fact in
    connection with a bar application that the applicant knows to be
    false; b) committing a criminal act that reflects adversely on the
    lawyer’s fitness to practice law; c) engaging in conduct involving
    dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation; d) engaging in conduct
    prejudicial to the administration of justice; and e) engaging in
    conduct which brings the courts or the legal profession into
    disrepute.”
    http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2...mission-chicago-illinois-6060/#comment-119454

And we now know that Obama "voluntarily" gave up his law license shortly after this complaint was filed.

I wonder if there is any connection.

#15     Apr 4, 2010
  6. For those wondering how in the world Barry could do all he did...do some Google searches on the Pritzker family of Chicago...especially Penny Pritzker...NOBODY know of this fraud until they brought him along.

#16     Apr 4, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Aren't you supposed to be silent, hesychast? Get back to your prayer.

#17     Apr 5, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've seen this same list before, to tell you the truth I thought it was Obama's resume.

#18     Apr 5, 2010