Obama is no lawyer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Apr 1, 2010.

1. fhl

fhl

I wonder why B H Obama "voluntarily" surrendered his law license in 2008.

I'd also like to know why Mrs Obama "voluntarily" surrendered hers in 1993.

I'd also like to know why the Univ of Chicago hired Obama to lecture in their law school when he didn't meet their qualifications.

I wonder why the other professors at the law school "hated" him. It could be because they thought he was "lazy and unqualified". Well, at least that's what they said.

I wonder how Obama legitimately became an editor on the Harvard Law Review, because if he was, he would be the first and only editor of an Ivy League law review to never be published while in school (publication is or was a requirement).

I wonder why the New York Times considers these things to be of a higher classified status than overseas military plans.

http://www.examiner.com/x-31244-Lou...-the-Obamas-lose-their-law-licenses?#comments

2. shark

shark

I wonder why you won't get a life and go accomplish something instead of trolling the president.

3. It's like a sitcom. You just can't make this stuff up.

4. Check this part of the article out. Its nuts.

"Of course, Obama wasn’t really a “professor;” he was merely an un-tenured visiting lecturer, and evidently not very good at it. According to information gathered by blogger Doug Ross, the highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law spoke out on Barack Obama saying, “Professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings.” The unnamed professor explained:

I spent some time with the highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law a few months back, and he did not have many nice things to say about “Barry.” Obama applied for a position as an adjunct and wasn’t even considered. A few weeks later the law school got a phone call from the Board of Trustees telling them to find him an office, put him on the payroll, and give him a class to teach. The Board told him he didn’t have to be a member of the faculty, but they needed to give him a temporary position. He was never a professor and was hardly an adjunct.

The other professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings, and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a political stepping stool. According to my professor friend, he had the lowest intellectual capacity in the building. He also doubted whether he was legitimately an editor on the Harvard Law Review, because if he was, he would be the first and only editor of an Ivy League law review to never be published while in school (publication is or was a requirement)."

5. As I have said all along... He's a POSER, LIAR AND A FRAUD!

Before the election when I tried to warn the "free ice-cream'ers"... their retort was always, "Naw, man... he's frickin' great... you're just a racist"...

Get it now?

6. Illum

Illum

If everything these people are saying is true... How did he get all these positions? Including the Presidency. Does he chit gold? Sounds like people just don't like him. But to say he does nothing, earned nothing, then you have to answer, how he got these positions. Who wanted him there to do nothing etc..

So if I accept that quote as fact, that is indeed nuts. Who is pulling these strings and why. It is a hard leap for me, and I am certifiable. I need to know who benefits for this massive charade. If no one really, then its just sour grapes

7. The interesting part of this is the fact that he got his Chicago job by political pressure from the Board of Trustees. A little digging will reveal the incestuous relationships between Obama, terrorists Bill Ayers( a professor at Illinois) and Bernadine Dorhn (also a law "profesor" at prestigious Northwestern), Ayers father, the former CEO of a big electric utility in Chicago, his lawyer Newt Minnow, a leftwing dem pol and partner at the prestigious Chicago law firm SidleyAustin, where Michelle and Obama both worked. Ironically, Bernadine Dorhn, when she was being rehabilitated after her life as a terrorist, was given a job in the NYC office of Sidley Austin, much to the consternation of many of the firm's partners.

Just to square the circle, Minnow's daughter was recently appointed Deanof Harvard Law School.

Youcould make this stuff up, but no one would believe you.

8. And the funny thing is, he isn't even a black man. Who ever dreamed this con up with the race card is an evil genius. Sizeable number of brain-dead Americans fall for it.

9. Patience my good man. Soon the "scales shall drop from your eyes".

10. Ricter

Ricter

Plenty would believe you. There's long been a back story in this country about the machinations of those with privilege, money, influence, and the revolving door between them and government.

Considering the roots of the widespread sentiment that has made the "lawyer joke" popular, the less lawyer Obama has in him, the better.

Edit: not that I agree with that sentiment.

#10     Apr 2, 2010