Obama: If you've got a business, you didn't build that.you didn't do jack shit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jul 15, 2012.

1. PRESIDENT OBAMA: ‘IF YOU’VE GOT A BUSINESS — YOU DIDN’T BUILD THAT. SOMEBODY ELSE MADE THAT HAPPEN’
    Posted on July 14, 2012 at 6:28pm

The White House has released the transcript of President Obama’s recent speech in Roanoke, Virginia, and it holds a number of noteworthy statements.

" look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart."

"Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. <b>If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.</b> The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/pre...nt-build-that-somebody-else-made-that-happen/

2. Mav88

Mav88

The contempt towards achievment is understandable, he got to where he was by affirmative action.

What these brain-dead lefties don't understand is that the american 'system' sucks off the work of individuals and not vice versa. Somebody needs to tell dumbass in chief that the money to build roads didn't just come out of liberal heaven, it came from hard working individuals. I doubt he would understand.

3. Obama didn't build a business . . . . he built a nation.

4. That sounds like some brain dead leftist campaign slogan from 2008...before even morons such as yourself realized they'd been sold down the river.

5. Mav88

Mav88

LOL how stupid

6. pspr

pspr

Obama was brain washed as a child. His mind is damaged goods. He's not American and doesn't understand America.

7. PRESIDENT OBAMA: ‘IF YOU ARE LIVING IN THE PROJECTS -YOU DIDN’T BUILD THAT. SOMEBODY ELSE MADE THAT HAPPEN - SO DON'T URINATE IN THE ELEVATORS OR RAPE YOUR NEIGHBOR ON THE ROOF TOP"

8. At this point, he has already gone full commie

9. lol . . . pissed you off didn't it.:D.

10. Ya know, Obama's comment is based on Warren, but for some reason I don't think this is her original thoughts. Seems to me I read this before. I want to say it was jane jacobs in the 60's and sort of wondering if Warrens and Obama;s use is out of context of the original thought.

I looked around earlier but may check again, it's annoyiing me.

#10     Jul 15, 2012