Obama/Hagel Share View To Disarm America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 6, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

You know I don't bet with online figments of my imagination. And, there are too many stupid democrap senators to risk anything on expecting them to do the right thing.

He still is going to have to provide more info to the committee before they will schedule a vote. It's been postponed.

#21     Feb 6, 2013
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

What did you think of his confirmation hearing?

#22     Feb 6, 2013
  3. I didn't watch it. From what I read, he wasn't very impressive.

Pat Buchanan had a column on it. He points out all the pressing defense issues around the world and how disappointing it was that they spent most of their time arguing about israel and iran.

I have to say I have changed my mind on Hagel. Originally I would have probably voted to confirm him, but now probably not. It's hard to believe we can't do better than this guy.

#23     Feb 7, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You could say the same thing about our president, his advisers, most of congress, most federal employees...

#24     Feb 7, 2013
  5. True, but I would concede Obama is pretty effective at pushing a far left marxist agenda and dividing the country along racial, ethnic and class lines.

With Hagel, I just see a guy who is not overly bright trying to suck up to the Soros crowd while pretending to be a republican. Obama might as well appoint Colin Powell.

#25     Feb 8, 2013
  6. This was the ONLY campaign promise he's kept.. to "fundamentally transform America". Unfortunately, the voters who elected him expected expected something other than what we got.

#26     Feb 8, 2013