Obama Claims It’s Easier To Buy Guns Than Books And Vegetables; That Some Want Machine Guns In Bars

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Mar 6, 2015.

1. TGregg

TGregg

More nonsense from our naked-emperor-in-chief. But hey, maybe this is a good idea. We can try it out, see if it works. You first, obama. A 500 yard radius No Gun Zone around Dear Leader and family. Now and in perpetuity.

Wish somebody would propose that. Be nice to see some real backpedaling.

Or we could compare it to another problem we've been "warring" against, drugs. Look at all the laws we passed about that. Guess what else is even easier to get than guns in these places? Which reminds me, isn't weed technically a vegetable? :D

Guess the racial makeup up these gun heavy, veggie and book free zones? Guess guns, vegetables and books are rayciss n sheet. All the white folks come by, steal all the produce and books that the locals were clamoring for, and dump off a truckload of guns and drugs. They even make all the residents take the guns and drugs home! RAYCISSS BASTARDS! ;)

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-claims-easier-buy-guns-books-vegetables-want-221625871.html

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
    Clubber Lang and WeToddDid2 like this.
  2. I'll let you know when I undergo a background check, which could take days, in order to buy vegetables.

3. Ricter

Ricter

"...there are neighborhoods where it’s easier for you to buy a handgun and clips than it is for you to buy a fresh vegetable,”

I say that is true.

4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Of course it's true. I should think that wingnuts would know this.

5. It is true. What's your solution?

6. To have supermarkets

WeToddDid2 likes this.
  7. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

It is much easier to buy cocaine than it is to buy a gun. That is true.

Obama's statement makes me want to buy more guns. Everytime he mentions guns, gun sales go to the moon. I might go and buy one right now.

8. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

I wonder which neighborhoods Obama is referring to.

9. Seems reasonable. Why don't they have supermarkets presently?

WeToddDid2 likes this.
  10. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really do not know why. For example some people can travel to the Reading terminal in the Philadelphia city to have so much good meat, fruit, vegetables, everything is so nice and all the foods you can want. Then only across the Delaware River in Camden NJ people can not go to the Reading terminal because they do not have the car or money.

#10     Mar 6, 2015