Obama-Biden Tax Calculator

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Oct 14, 2008.

1. http://taxcut.barackobama.com/

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/48f203eebb67a86f/48f4e2a4b414f1f1/48f203ee5b324878/d3e1d02f/widget.js"></script>

2. Buncha crap. He's a tax-and-spend libby. His own words about wealth redistribution was enough for me to tune him out.

3. With all these "investors" projected to claim the full yearly tax loss, how will that tax "void" be made up?

I do recall slick willy promising lower taxes and then after "underestimating the problems", he raised them all.

History does repeat. 30 days out and anything is fair game.

4. Yeah, you're right.

Wealth distribution to the ultra-rich while the (mostly white) middle class get the totalled reamed by:

a) having their jobs moved offshore,
    b) having their production plants close,
    c) losing their 401ks and pension plans due to the outright thievery of corporate executives to the tune of millions of dollars
    d) having those aforementioned 401ks and pension plans time and again lose their value as the the stock market goes on its roller-coaster ride
    e) and being shown the truth that the whole college education program is actually just a plan to continue milking them of their hard-earned money is a much better idea! :eek: :D :p

6. sho-tim

sho-tim

Yeah, the bottom 30% of tax filers pay 0 federal income tax,(I guess that's the poor, isn't it?) while the rich pay a 35% rate on their income, and the poor scream that tax cuts for the rich are unfair.

I consider this unseemly. And pathetic.

7. bxptone

bxptone

BETTER THE SPENDING AND NOT TAXING LIKE SO CALLLED CONSERVATIVES. LMFAO, spend money YOU DONT HAVE! Gee and people wonder why we are where we are. ITS CALLED BEING FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE.

Why do Americans continue to think we can live our lifestyles, WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY FOR IT!!?

No end to the dumbing down of America. At least on ET.

8. clacy

clacy

How are the democrats fiscally conservative again??

Dems = Tax & Spend
    Reps = Borrow & Spend.

Either way, they both spend. It's spending that is the problem.

I don't hear either side talking about a reduction in spending.

That will only happen when the Republicans get back to being conservatives.

The Dems cannot reduce spending, because that is how they get enough votes to be elected in the first place (promising to give money to their constituents).

Wait until Barack and the Dems in congress go ape shit in the next couple of years with spending. After the Republicans ass-kicking this year, they will get back to basics and hopefully bring some semblance of conservatism back to politics.

9. Obama is the far left. He will tax small business [over $250k = small business]. It is the job growth engine and he will kill it but he's far left and probably thinks that is a good thing because those unemployed people will need the tender mercies of communism.

10. ipatent

ipatent

There should be a proportionate vote to taxes paid.

If you pay nothing, you shouldn't be able to vote.

Didn't Clinton promise a middle class tax cut in '92? What came of that?

#10     Oct 14, 2008