NVDA Iron condor

Discussion in 'Options' started by viruscore1, Apr 30, 2018.

1. With May approaching, you all know the old cliche "Sell in may". With current market conditions, imho it's in play.
    20180430NVDAIC.jpg
    My stand, it will trade with in a 20% range.

elitenapper likes this.
  2. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Wednesday at 1400hrs, the FED OMC will release a statement containing the phrase, "...in our forthcoming US dollar/cryptocurrency trading facility."

What will you do?

3. truetype

truetype

Selling $10-wide spreads for $1 is a good way to tap out.

4. Dude I thought we talked about this already? You can't say nvda will stay in that range 100% of the time. So let's say 80% of the time you make $2 and 20% of the time you lose $10.
    .80 x 2 - .20 x 10 = -.4 Oh lord. That is a losing trade. Like @truetype said...this is an easy way to tap out

5. Stop watching tasty trade and optionalpha and watch a few videos on nassim taleb and chris cole. That should help you balance out

6. The risk:reward ratio of this iron condor is slightly less than 4:1, which is OK.

viruscore1 likes this.
  7. sit back and watch

8. i've been placing this type of trade longer than you been alive. I'd explain it to you but it would be over your head. Btw you've missed your streetcar hahaha...

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  9. I will be keeping a eye on this and your BABA blow up this friday :D

10. I have already closed out BABA put side this AM with $420 profit, about 534 loneys. Keep your head in the sand hahaha...

#10     Apr 30, 2018
    SillyWilly likes this.