Nunes: Moving Towards Impeachment Of Top FBI/DoJ Officials If Documents Not Delivered Friday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jun 18, 2018.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Nunes: Moving Towards Impeachment Of Top FBI/DoJ Officials If Documents Not Delivered Friday
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...riday_theyre_trying_to_run_out_the_clock.html

Rep. Devin Nunes, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, updates FBN's Maria Bartiromo on his quest to get the DOJ and FBI to provide documentation of why they opened a counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign in summer 2016.

The latest deadline is this coming Friday, June 22, and if the documents are not made available to Nunes and the committee by then "it is not going to be pretty," Chairman Nunes said. "We can't force the resignation, right. We can hold in contempt, we can pass 'Sense of Congress' resolutions, we can impeach. I think we're getting close to there."

"If they don't have good reasons why they haven't provided us this information, the American peoples' patience has run out, my patience has run out."

"There's no time left anymore, it just looks like they are just trying to run out the clock."

Tom B, Poindexter and Optionpro007 like this.

2. The last person in this country who wants to see the Mueller witch-hunt end is that ass-clown Jeff Sessions. The minute the Mueller appointment ends or looks like it has been completed, Trump is going shiite-can him as fast as possible. This business of Sessions having having lifetime appointment just because there is an investigation going on, is going to come to a screeching halt someday.

Sessions alleges that he recused so that he could not be involved and would be impartial. But every frigging day he comes out and re-affirms that he has absolute and complete confidence in Rosenstein when he Rosenstein blocks the release of anything that would further disclose the witch hunt or government misconduct. That's not recusing and that's not being impartial.

AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

I hope Democrats nut up and finally impeach this traitorous Nunes scum

4. As a foreigner you may not be familiar with the American Constitution, but "impeach" would not be the word you are looking for there in regard to members of Congress.

It's okay. We can help.

Arnie, Optionpro007 and Poindexter like this.
  5. Good1

Good1

Interesting angle. An investigation politicizes ones employment/position, putting oneself (politically) out-of-reach for firing. Note well what happened to Comey the minute he de-politicized his position by admitting there was no investigation of his boss. Rosenstein probably thought, im next, and hires Moooler, who currently enjoys the most political protection next to Rosenstoned himself, and now includes Jeff "weed" Sessions, while he backs Rosenstoned.

6. I am sorry, but 'scum' was first used by Trump to refer to top scoundrels at the FBI and DOJ during the Obama years. Be original.

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

8. Strzok's subpoena is for him to appear next wednesday at 10:00.

Just because he is appearing as part of the follow up on the findings of the Inspector General, does not even remotely mean that that their inquiry is limited to that.

I dont know whether he is going to change his mind or plead the fifth or if he just has a death wish. Part of me thinks he is still trying to rely on the civil service protection to save his job but he fears that not showing up will be used against him because his employment would require him to cooperate with Congress as requested. I dont know. He is a goldfish going into a shark tank though.

You gotta believe comey, mccabe, ohr, podesta, steel, lynch, mueller, obama, rice, clapper, brennan, rosenswamp, etc are sweating bullets too. As I said above, no way jose' that the inquiry will be limited to just the emails and he could make honorable or dishonorable mention of any of those other characters at any time.

Let the games begin.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    Optionpro007 likes this.