Nuclear Weapons Documents Saga was all a Hoax

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Spike Trader, Aug 12, 2022.

1. 'Planting information anyone?': Trump flips out over nuclear weapons report at Mar-a-Lago

[​IMG]

Former President Donald Trump was up bright and early on Friday morning and lashing out at a Washington Post report that the FBI felt compelled to rush their search at his Mar-a-Lago resort because they believed he was holding onto top secret nuclear weapons documents.

Late Thursday night the former president gave his approval for the DOJ warrant information to be released, but on Friday morning, as part of his diatribe, Trump hyped up suggestions that the FBI was planting evidence against him.

Calling the nuke documents report a "hoax", the former president wrote, "Nuclear weapons issue is a Hoax, just like Russia, Russia, Russia was a Hoax, two Impeachments were a Hoax, the Mueller investigation was a Hoax, and much more. Same sleazy people involved."

He then added, "Why wouldn’t the FBI allow the inspection of areas at Mar-a-Lago with our lawyer’s, or others, present. Made them wait outside in the heat, wouldn’t let them get even close - said 'ABSOLUTELY NOT.' Planting information anyone? Reminds me of a Christofer Steele Dossier!"

2. Got to admit, I am not buying the nuclear weapons documents until they are literally produced and shown. trump is an idiot but I don't see him having any desire or clue to keep anything pertaining to nuclear weapons. If I had to guess, I thought this was about him taking documents to avoid the public seeing some of his stupidity in emails and memos that were sent out i nternally.

3. Cuddles

Cuddles

WaPo statement is rather implicit. Basically says "we're looking for this, and maybe that if amongst it". I'd like to think a warrant would be much more explicit about nuke docs however.

Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search of former president Donald Trump’s Florida residence on Monday, according to people familiar with the investigation.

I still think he kept docs of monetary value to him or he'd have destroyed them by now or left them behind.

4. Sprout

Sprout

Waiting 18 months isn't rushing a search. Non-compliance on a subpoena was the catalyst.

Again, as in most cases, the source of DT's grievances comes from the actions he initiated or his profound sense of entitlement that he is above the law.

Despite his bluster, he could produce the warrant through his attorneys. Most likely he'll make up something to block the request to unseal.

5. And like the Roe decision, all this is happening before the midterms.

wrbtrader likes this.

6. let the games begin!

7. Sprout

Sprout

One of the of Parties is gonna have an abrupt collision with actual reality, not the fantasies promoted by the unhinged.

wrbtrader likes this.
  8. mervyn

mervyn

I don’t believe for a minute that Trump would share nuclear top secret information for free.

He’d sell it for a profit. Now he is raising money, what a cheapskate.

Tony Stark likes this.
  9. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

Allowing myself some speculation as well, Occam's razor would suggest the above is all there is to it. He can only get away from wrongdoing so many times, it's bound to backfire at some point.

Although I am willing to countenance it's in the realm of "grabbed some papers", then turned out to be nuclear secrets.

10. Sprout

Sprout

I was mistaken, the warrant was unsealed without DT attempting to block it.

#10     Aug 12, 2022