using established ability to trade and being asked to manage money im here in this journal to create a strategy to help me meet my goals... with accuracy and consistency.
1. create system to manage large pool of funds emphasis on short term positions where consistency and stability in growth is priority.
2. push 6 months to one year with system in verifiable profits showing monthy and/or weekly consistency in profits.
3. to have clear consistent explained entries/exits/stops
4. to have clear consistent explained account management including minimal exposure for gain, volatility control, draw down control, re-entrance scaling for winning positions as well as improved risk:reward
5. 6 month goal average break even and provide time for refinement and year goal increased profitability.
Long USD/JPY E=89.636 SL=88.434
Long EUR/CHF E=1.48745 SL= 1.47487
Short GBP/USD E=1.42366 SL=1.4460
Short AUD/CAD E=.79440 SL=.80720
Short EUR/GBP E=.91216 SL=.92476
1% of Account
USD/JPY adjusted units = 156
EUR/CHF adjusted units = 135
GBP/USD adjusted units = 70
AUD/CAD adjusted units = 136
EUR/GBP adjusted units = 136
Readjustments made next day based on position incremental additions will be made at time of purchase or sale due to algorithm basing on wave distance