Nsm

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock777, Apr 4, 2011.

1. More proof your $$$ is toilet paper

2. S2007S

S2007S

TXN paying a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEE premium from todays close....

hmmmmmm

3. hajimow

hajimow

TXN will trade at $32 and below after halt.

4. jd7419

jd7419

Txn represents about 20% of smh, smh is up huge ah txn probably wont be down much

5. S2007S

S2007S

I noticed right away where SMH was trading after they announced it, from what I understand the push higher in SMH at this point doesnt make sense with TXN trading near after hour lows at $33.60, its falling after hours as I type this!!!!

They paid way tooo much for NSM, $6 billion+....

6. Just caught that. Feel for anyone that was short nsm.:eek:

7. hajimow

hajimow

Time to short SMH, TXN

8. jd7419

jd7419

I don't know if they paid too much or not, thats subjective, what I have noticed the last couple weeks is acquiring companies are going up after they initially trade lower. Market is definitely happy with the buyers lately.

9. S2007S

S2007S

Market was happy back in 2007 at the peak when private equity and public companies were buying out company after company, we all know what happened next.

Thats what happens when you have easy money policies in place and everything is being re-inflated into the next stage of more asset bubbles!!!

10. S2007S

S2007S

Quite interesting to say the least, NSM doesnt make up any of the top 10 holdings yet SMH is still trading up over a $1.00 AH. Quite funny, TXN is the largest make up of this and its down at its lows of the day and yet it has no effect on SMH, quite funny, I guess will notice what really happens during the opening hours tomorrow.

Top 10 Holdings (93.69% of Total Assets)
    Company Symbol % Assets
    Texas Instruments Incorporated TXN 21.78
    Intel Corporation INTC 18.04
    Applied Materials, Inc. AMAT 11.99
    Applied Materials, Inc. AMAT 11.20
    Altera Corporation ALTR 7.00
    Analog Devices, Inc. Common Sto ADI 6.69
    Linear Technology Corporation LLTC 4.80
    Xilinx, Inc. XLNX 4.66
    KLA-Tencor Corporation KLAC 4.10
    Broadcom Corporation BRCM 3.43

#10     Apr 4, 2011