NRA Hijinks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dbphoenix, Aug 27, 2014.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

[​IMG]

Phantom of the Opera?

2. wildchild

wildchild

The fecal matter that refer to themselves as NRA supporters are just as bad or worst then Obama supporters.

I love when you hear these clowns saying that it is a right from God. Okay let me get this straight, God gave you the right to have a gun so you can go and murder your ex-wife's new boyfriend, but God didn't bother lifting a finger to abolish slavery for another 75 years. Great argument.

3. jem

jem

Blackstone one of the biggest names in law ever... stated its an auxilliary right supporting our natural rights.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution protects the right of individuals[1][2] to keep and bear arms.[3][4][5][6] The Supreme Court of the United States has ruled that the right vests in individuals, not merely collective militias, while also ruling that the right is not unlimited and does not prohibit all regulation of either firearms or similar devices.[7] State and local governments are limited to the same extent as the federal governmentfrom infringing this right per the incorporation of the Bill of Rights. The Second Amendment was adopted on December 15, 1791, as part of the first ten amendments comprising the Bill of Rights.

The Second Amendment was based partially on the right to keep and bear arms in English common-law and was influenced by the English Bill of Rights of 1689. Sir William Blackstone described this right as an auxiliary right, supporting the natural rights of self-defense, resistance to oppression, and the civic duty to act in concert in defense of the state.[8]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    WeToddDid2, marketsurfer and Lucrum like this.
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

The fecal matter that piss their panties over guns would do well to read your post. How ever many times it takes.

5. wildchild

wildchild

So all the court opinions that you agree with show how great the court is. Of course when you disagree with the court its because its an illegitimate, activist court. I see how this works.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

What's your point? The court opinions that you agree with show how great the court is. Of course when you disagree with the court its because its an illegitimate, activist court?

7. Thirty people were killed by firearms today, yesterday and tomorrow there will thirty more. Many of them were children.

The second amendment needs amending.

[​IMG]

8. And another one makes the list.

9. I bet most of the people killed were gang members. They would kill each other with knives if they had to.

10. Would you please stop starting so many stupid threads? It makes you look dumb.

#10     Aug 28, 2014
    Lucrum likes this.