NQ is on fire!!!

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Jdesey, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Jdesey

Jdesey

great day for NQ yesterday... but wholly trading Batman,,, I just pulled a 34.25 point (not ticks) long trade, real money, not sim... GO NQ !!!!

hope yo guys caught a piece of it...trade ran from approx 7:50 PST till just a few minutes ago.. about 9:25 am PST

VPhantom likes this.
  2. Most days are good for NQ/ES etc. It's supposed to be that way. It's a blessing that we are able to trade these instruments with a 'built in edge'

VPhantom likes this.
  3. Jdesey

Jdesey

well.. I think I am personally done with ES... just focused right now on NQ and CL

but yes, it is sure nice when it works out well...

Summer is almost over as well and volume should return after the holiday

VPhantom and murray t turtle like this.
  4. Xela

Xela

Same here.

I've been known to try to pick off the occasional mini-trend on Euro and GBP futures as well, when having nothing better to do (old forex trader habits die hard :p ).

5. Overnight

Overnight

Nice work! I left for a doc appointment at 10:30 ET, came back just after noon ET. Upon coming home, when I looked at the screen and saw the metoric rise that occurred I got bummed out because a long signal had not yet formed for me when I walked out the door, but formed 18 mins later, right at the start of the run. Alas, can't catch all 'dem Pokemon moves. I blame all doctors everywhere, lolz!

VPhantom, murray t turtle and Jdesey like this.
  6. Jdesey

Jdesey

Xela... you catch a piece of today's big run up?

7. Aj2014

Aj2014

there should be a lot more 40 point up moves going forward. Nice one!

Jdesey likes this.
  8. Jdesey

Jdesey

thankx... now I almost hope there is no signal for me to do another trade today!!!

and I pray you are right on the 40 points

murray t turtle likes this.
  9. Jdesey

Jdesey

Ended the day up 36.75 points! and had I moved my limit buy fast enough it would have been like +50... that last short I only pulled 5.5 points...

anyway... great day...

how did all the other NQ folks do

10. algofy

algofy

Jdesey is my HEEEERRRROOO... I hear panties dropping all over the land. Except that one guy may not appreciate you calling them points and not handles.

#10     Aug 8, 2017