Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MoneyMatthew, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!
    upload_2017-12-30_3-4-58.png

I would like to quote one of the 2017 MVPs of Elitetrader Politics and that is wildchild:
    "In your face dopeheads!"

Speaking of year end awards; I would like to award RRY16 the Caitlyn Jenner 2017 Courage Award! Congrats!

Clubber Lang likes this.

2. "I bet you saw this on CNN, ladders are fake news".

Tony Stark likes this.
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You do realize the video is a comedy skit and the "star" in the red hat is a Democratic-leaning actor, eh?

4. What? But it speaks to me as true and personal truth is all I need!

I was watching Seth's MacFarlane's new Star Trek-esque show "The Orville" this morning.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6845666/

He addresses this quite well in the episode Majority Rule, kind of a Black Mirror episode. A world where there are no fixed laws, reality TV style voting based on feelings decides everything.

5. RRY16

RRY16

I'm all for a wall if it will keep MM and all his/her multiple aliases out of this great country of ours.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    Tony Stark likes this.
  6. Canada? Good plan.

7. I've been on this website for over 10 years, you bunch of fake mofos have been here only a year or two and who knows what other profiles you have had before that. I only have one profile and we can take it to the admins if you don't agree.

You fat, old and creepy goofballs are crazy. If you could only lose weight as fast as you are losing brain cells then you might have a better outlook on life.

I hope 2018 turns out better for you. You won't leave here empty handed. You have earned a participation trophy. You probably are already familiar with the concept of a participation trophy because it is the highest rank you ever got. Congrats!!!!!

[​IMG]