Nothing is safe in Trading now ..unless

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Whats whacky about calling a spade a spade? Truth hurts doesn't it?

#31     Feb 15, 2008
  2. Nkhoi is correct. I certainly agree. Those of us who have been here a while can attest to this..

Once the weekend starts, its as though some mental institution lets its inmates out on a 3 day pass.......:p

Some of the more colorful posters include people who believe they are Jesus Christ, Hitler, the Devil, and Elvis.....

Yep this is the premier site for "Elite" Traders.....:p

and YOU sir, fit right in....welcome, have a seat with the others and a nurse will be over to assist you in a moment...

#32     Feb 15, 2008

3. Do you want the name and address?

I don't think you will get that from me.

#33     Feb 15, 2008

4. Face your own reality before you finger point others as lunatics.

#34     Feb 15, 2008
  5. I'm just surprised you work at a trading firm since...well...you said you are a LONG TERM investor kinda guy and all. Plus you made fun of daytraders on many occasions.

So I'm guessing this isnt a typical daytrading firm you trade at?

#35     Feb 15, 2008

6. No more information will be given out at this time. Take a hike.

#36     Feb 15, 2008

7. What does it has to do with you daytrader ?

#37     Feb 16, 2008
  8. whatever it is making you so certain of your opinions, you're transparent.

if you can just convince a few people on et, you'll be more confident in yourself.. etc etc. it's a trait that has surfaced here more times than anyone can count

basically spam

#38     Feb 16, 2008
  9. day...

why do you act like such a jerk? do you think that if you didn't act so melodramatic then people might actually listen to you?

#39     Feb 16, 2008
  10. 9999

He's in the mortgage business, apparently he can't sell any property right now (wonder why), and even though he claims to make good money, he moans and bitches 24/7, insulting others and getting all worked up when others return him the favour. A real class act, if you ask me.

#40     Feb 16, 2008