Notepad

Discussion in 'Journals' started by eurusdzn, Nov 9, 2013.

1. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

I want to keep track some events and what effect i see on price of Sp500 stocks, some
    Etfs and other things. Not looking to turn over rocks lookng for individual stocks but i want
    To notice changes in sectors and maybe or maybe not see what the catalyst may be.
    I would now prefer to see the price action change before any news and if so will note that.
    That in itself is a full time job so this will be pretty lame. I am just lookng for a few opportunities for me. I would hope that i can see, think and act clearly on just a few things.
    No calling out trades here or looking for ideas or a group cumbaya.

Week ending Nov 9th

Late week ECB rate cut and surprise in GDP , 2.8, and NFP 204k where ADP was about half that.
    Euro 138 to 134 on the week and dollar about ten days into a swing UUP.
    Stong GDP reversed SPY from all time highs at 177ish with taper on. Notes up a point for the week in taper on also.
    Big surprise with stocks reversing back towards all time highs in taper off mode supported by fed comments all week.
    Notes sold off a full point today(gave up the entire week gains) with the good NFP and maybe some taper off.
    15 bp rise in a day. Banks, FAS, MET, PRU and anyone good on steeper , higher rates
    Up today. DRN, REITS, utilities, homebuilders down.
    Bonds were locked into a no taper mode for weeks but that changed today for now.

2. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

Sp500 clear break to new all time high. Notes and emerging market seem back in easy fed mode and were a buy today.ZN and EEM. Yellen says more. Nothing else matters.
    CSCO down 10% after hours tonight.
    Aisa did not like news China policy meeting last night. Watch FXI/FXA/EWA and iron ore.
    EMB stopped falling like a stone today and seems a good tell on US taper policy from emerging market view.