Noob here with a couple questions on which apps to start with.

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by juntjoo, Jan 23, 2019.

1. juntjoo

juntjoo

Is there an app/platform to monitor stocks that allows you to set it to alert you when it drops to a particular price, preferable available for mobile (Android)? While I'm at it, which is the best one (free) with a lot of search filters? I currently use robinhood and it doesn't have many search parameters, just categories really. Thanks

2. qlai

qlai

ThinkOrSwim provided you open account.

3. Following as would like to know this myself :)

4. juntjoo

juntjoo

Thank you. I see it in playstore. Opening an account is free? I'll find out...

5. qlai

qlai

Probably $500 minimum, but you can open IRA maybe with less.

6. juntjoo

juntjoo

Actually I wasn't looking for something to trade on but just watch stocks and receive alerts on mobile for which you can just search "stock alerts" to get a plethora of apps. I'm currently trying a bunch. Webull, uplift seem pretty good so far

7. juntjoo

juntjoo

Anyone know of an app that displays your stocks AND their alerts together in one easy view? I'll open one of my many apps in trying out which all display your sticks with their respective current prices but then you have to switch screens to compare their prices to their alerts thresholds you've set. Would be nice to see all this in one view.

8. juntjoo

juntjoo

Okay, found "real time stocks track & alert" that does it. But it's got annoying ads without a paid version that I've found. Can't have your cake and eat it too I guess lol. Can't complain