no wonder the righties are acting like children today:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 8, 2012.

1. no wonder the righties are acting like children who had their candy taken away today. they can see the writing on the wall. america aint buying what they are selling.
    in an ironic sort of way they did it to themselves. they went so far to the nutty side bashing obama these last four years that the american people have tuned out their negitive ads:

Gallup: Obama Approval Jumps After DNC

President Obama gets a 52 percent approval rating against 43 percent disapproval in Gallup’s daily tracking poll sampling the nights of the Democratic National Convention—a major jump.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/

2. I thought, and posted here, that there might be a 4 point bump from the DNC, and looks like, heaven forbid, I may be pretty close.

Now, just wait for the debates. Mitt will be demolished by Obama.

3. baro-san

baro-san

Read this!

4. wtf man. you think like that?

5. As noted above, a pretty good call:

GALLUP
    PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
    Obama49%-
    Romney44%
    7-day rolling average

Don't know how to do the fancy graphics like AK, but you guys get the point.

http://www.gallup.com/home.aspx

6. I need to get with AK about that also.

7. Yeah, I'd say three fourths of the commenters over to the right think like that.
    Back in the day, when we called them what they in fact are (conservative is a non-descriptive euphemism), there was a word for this.

8. FLASHBACK: CARTER +4 OVER REAGAN IN SEPT 1980 [+8 IN OCT]...
    FLASHBACK: DUKAKIS +17 OVER BUSH AFTER DNC 1988...

9. OK, let me try to explain this. CARTER LOST the debates, and if you think Romney can beat Obama, well then, that swampland is for sale too. But, you just stick to that GOP desperate talking point.

10. It's not really a talking point.

Obama is going to get his clock cleaned in any debate provided the debate if even remotely fair.

Watch the 2008 debates.

Moderator: Senator Clinton, would you give Kosovo independence and why?

Moderator: Senator Obama, what color is the sky?

Obama: That's a great question, the color in the sky is blue.

Audience: (applause, fainting, hysterical crying, screams of he's going to pay my car payment)

Chris Matthews: Senator Obama shows his brilliance once again, he nailed it.

QUOTE]Quote from mrbill:

OK, let me try to explain this. CARTER LOST the debates, and if you think Romney can beat Obama, well then, that swampland is for sale too. But, you just stick to that GOP desperate talking point. [/QUOTE]

#10     Sep 9, 2012