Home > Community Lounge > Chit Chat > No one on CNBC knows what they're talking about

No one on CNBC knows what they're talking about

1. Except Rick Santelli. And Becky Quick is hot enough to stay.
    But maria bartiromo and michelle caruso cabrera have to be the dubest of them all. michelle is in a league of her own. not to mention I think she might be a he. or maybe a he-she

2. becky quick was married to this programmer guy and then she had an affair with her producer, so she ended up divorcing her husband and is sucking the cock of said producer:D

3. OUCH!! sucks for that guy. I knew there was a reason why I liked her, she always had that slutty look to her.

4. Santelli makes a lot of noise but is there any value to what he says?

5. Is there any value to anything any says here?

That nitwit Insana bringing CNBC style noise to to Bloomberg. Subbing for the other guy, they now play stupid misic and sound bytes, ala CNBS to lead in the show.

6. None of em are worse than Kudlow.

7. where and why did they get this annoying loud english guy on fast money?

8. there used to be, BTP (before tea party) Now he's only there for the requisite Max Schumacher rant.

9. Who is old school enough to remember Ed Hart?

10. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MqjQPh5JMQE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MqjQPh5JMQE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

And who here was in the business that day?

11. I think you are referring to Simon Hobbs... Actually I do like him alot, (maybe not on fast money - I don't watch that show) but he did a very solid job when replacing Kudlow. He's not afraid to grill the guests when they talk non-sense.

And for the record, Nicole Lapin is hotter than Becky

12. Erin Burnett is still my favorite. And the australian girl that was on for a short while.

13. OMG, Burnett is so annoying with here lame attempts at banter and wit that just comes off awkward.

14. She talks?
    oh wait, I have to un-mute it. haha
    even so, shes got those gorgeous eyes. She can attempt to banter me all day.

15. re: Burnett

this is the same (rhymes with hunt) who has been pushing for a transaction tax saying it would not hurt. come on guys!

Besides, the best visually appealing CNBC anchor is on Bloomberg.

(and no, I am not talking about Pimm Fox or Mike Schneider either)

16. dont get me wrong, i wouldn't throw her out of bed.

17. CNBC don't know what they are talking about? You don't say? Whoa, stop the presses!

Next shocking revelations from SCI:

Water discovered to be wet
    Pope revealed to be catholic
    Scientists find conclusive proof that night follows day

P.S. why would anyone talk about eye candy on CNBC? Watching a financial/business channel to find eye candy is like reading playboy for the stock tips.