No Negro Dialect

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jan 9, 2010.

1. What are you talking about? The man should have been hanged already.

#51     Jan 13, 2010
  2. We all know if you don't meet Harry Reid's standards you will not be seated as a Senator, even if you have the credentials. Just ask Roland Burris. So let me get this straight, Roland Burris, a black man, goes to get seated in Senate, and a white man, Harry Reid, refuses to seat him. If Harry Reid had his way, Burris would never have been seated. Thats clearly racist.

#52     Jan 13, 2010
  3. #53     Jan 13, 2010
  4. I wonder which dialect Obama will speak with during this meeting?

I'm thinking he may need to get down wit some serious playa hatin'!

#54     Jan 13, 2010
  5. Yannis

Yannis

IMAO: ...Not Smart Honky

"President Obama stood before the press next to Senator Reid. “I want you to know that I fully forgive Reid for his remarks about my skin color and black dialect–”

“‘Negro’ dialect,” Reid corrected.

“Yes, that. Anyway, he is forgiven and we can get away from this distraction to the important business of the American people.”

Obama and Reid then headed into the White House. As soon as they were inside and the doors were closed, Obama started violently smacking Reid about the head. “Dumb honky!”

“Ahh! Why are you so angry?!” Reid cried. “Was your welfare check late?”

Obama smacked Reid even harder. “For the last time, it’s a government paycheck, not a welfare check! Dumb honky! Now get out of here!”

Reid started to flee for the door, but stopped just before leaving and quickly pulled his wallet out of his suit jacket and then put it back.

Obama ran over and started smacking him again. “Did you just check whether your wallet was still there? Dumb honky! Every time I try to do anything, there always has to be honkies ruining it!”

Reid kept trying to cover his head. “This is why I’m scared of black people!”

Obama kept smacking him. “You only think you’re scared! I will make you scared! Now get out of here!”

Reid got out the door and ran off. Then Vice President Biden entered the room. “Mr. President, we need–”

Obama ran over and started smacking Biden. “Dumb honky!”

“What did I say?!”

Obama kept smacking him. “Nothing yet, but knowing you, you were about to so I decided I might as well get started.”

“You’re crazier than a yellow chinaman!”

“DUMB HONKY!”"

:) :) :)

#55     Jan 13, 2010
  6. If you imbeciles think "Negro Dialect" is racist, you've been living sheltered lives.

Or you're all take it in the butt liberal punks.

Which is it?

The thought police are in full swing. Since most of you haven't had a thought in decades, you're safe.

#56     Jan 13, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Sure it's racist. Lucrum can speak it and he's not negro.

#57     Jan 13, 2010
  8. Reids comments were racist, pure and simple. His favorable statements referring to Obama's light skin color and voice patterns gives direct implication that a darker skin color with a different voice pattern would be less than favorable. That's racism! Reids voting record, number of black friends, etc. are completely irrelevant. That would be like saying some priest found molesting children should be excused because he's a nice guy with lot's of friends. Nonsense!
    The only thing going on here is Reid has "D" behind his name. If the D was an R, the entire politcal establishment and MSM would be calling for his head, and every single person with even a shred of intellectual honesty knows that. It is what it is...double standard. Case closed!

#58     Jan 13, 2010
  9. A few years ago you would have been getting us coffee.

#59     Jan 13, 2010
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Well said and true. Though it does not necessarily mean that he thinks such attributes are unfavorable.

#60     Jan 13, 2010