No Negro Dialect

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Find me a single quote from Glenn Beck which is racist.

Now Liberals are also trying to convince themselves that calling someone a "racist" is racist.

The problem with this argument is that it would make them all a bunch of racists, since they use let out cries of racism all the time, yet for some reason don't have a problem with racism when it is one of their own, even when it is directed at their own party.:D

#31     Jan 11, 2010
  2. dsq

dsq

Oh boy well you stuck your fat foot in your fat mouth this time huh?Glenn beck called obama a racist of all things.
    Better than quotes is Glenn becks rant/campaign is all based on racist innuendo.His t bagger campaign is one big festive kkk get together with placards of images obama in reverse blackface and dressed in african tribal outfits.

#32     Jan 11, 2010
  3. dsq

dsq

one of the funniest things about this is how republicans arent criticizing reid for being a racist or using racist terminology.Republicans only complaint is because of the apparent double standard for democrats/liberals.

Republicans are making a clear distinction that they have no problem with the racist remark in and of itself.

#33     Jan 11, 2010
  4. Find me this racist innuendo FIND ME A SINGLE THING THAT GLENN BECK HAS SAID WHICH IS RACIST. Wow are you ever stupid, you think that because he helps push tea parties that if someone who shows up does something racist it is his fault, you are a moron, in fact i think you have just managed to overtake thundergayfly1 for the biggest idiot this board has ever seen.

Funny how on Saturday I watched Glenn Beck and an audience of all black conservatives, who came in to discuss problems in the black community and not one of them thought he was a racist, it is you who just stuck your foot in your mouth, BIG TIME. Go to you tube and type in Glenn Beck African American Conservatives you dumb ass.

#34     Jan 11, 2010
  5. dsq

dsq

You obviously dont know the meaning of innuendo.Glenn becks whole birth rant and kenya crap was pure racist innuendo you frikkin moron.
    Glenn beck has never denounced the racist placards at his rallies you fucktard.
    Hitler had jewish collaborators as well you retard.People will sell out their own people to save their own ass or for tv fame or to sell a book and make some bank.You arent that stupid and gullible like drjeck are you?Do you even have a drivers permit yet or do you have to wait another 2 years?

#35     Jan 11, 2010
  6. Another typical Liberal retard, Just hurl an unsubstantiated slur at someone, and when asked you to support your claim you can find no evidence.

Oh and by using your retarded liberal logic that he is a racist for not denouncing the three signs which may have been considered racist out of thousands, Obama is a racist for not denouncing Harry Reid. How does that one work for ya moron.

#36     Jan 11, 2010
  7. Don't mind dsq, he's even blacker than Blagojevich and he's just try to keep it real on the DL.

#37     Jan 11, 2010
  8. dsq

dsq

Glenn becks whole birth rant and kenya crap was pure racist innuendo you frikkin moron.Its not unsubstantiated.Its fact.Its what got beck his notoriety.His whole birther claims and african/kenya nonsense.If you dont know that or deny it you really are as retarded as fellow discarded fetus,drjeck.
    Learn basic english.You dont know what innuuendo means.

#38     Jan 11, 2010
  9. You have to appreciate the stupidity in attacking another persons use of the english language, and then spelling the word which you are attacking that person for wrong.

I know full well what innuendo means, find me this innuendo then we will talk.

#39     Jan 11, 2010
  10. You mean these comments about the Birthers? Yet again you are caught talking out of your ass, you should really quit talking you have no clue about anything, and at this point quite honestly you are simply embarassing yourself.

Btw you never told me whether or not it was racist when Obama did not denounce Harry Reid, since it was Racist for Beck not to denounce Three idiots holding up signs.

Glenn Beck on birther issue: 'Dumbest thing I've ever heard'
    Claims controversy is political 'dream come true' for Obama

On the air today, popular radio host Glenn Beck mocked "birthers" and claimed there is a concerted campaign to get those questioning Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility onto the airwaves – a strategy Beck said would actually benefit Obama.

"There's always games being played behind the scenes at a talk radio show," Beck said. "Rush has always called them seminar callers. But instead of being coy with the seminar callers or with you, I'm just going to expose the game that is going on. Today there is a concerted effort on all radio stations to get birthers on the air."

"I have to tell you, are you working for the Barack Obama administration?" Beck scoffed. "I mean, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=120992

#40     Jan 11, 2010