No Muller indictment against Trump anew, what does it mean for tomorrow's market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ggelitetrader000, Mar 25, 2019.

1. gkishot

gkishot

Nothing. Everybody knew it all along that it was a sham.

2. then why friday stocks tanked? ? lol

3. because of my indicators

CSEtrader and vanzandt like this.
  4. lisa-world-travel likes this.
  5. if you think you can use news strategy to predict how the market move. do an experiment for us. use this strategy and let us know how your trading account is doing after 1 year?

digitalnomad, piezoe and jys78 like this.
  6. I am just being silly,

7. JSOP

JSOP

A much-ado-about-nothing report producing results we already know. I can't believe America let a bunch of idiots gamble with American taxpayers' money just to see if they can take down a president. 3 years, tens of millions of dollars that could've been spent somewhere else more worthwhile, wasted, all for nothing. Feel so sorry for the American people.

8. that's why is it more profitable working for the government nowaday than in the private sectors. don't let other fools you that police officer, subway conductors, city elector official don't make much. they get a nice fat pension after 20 years of service.

9. JSOP

JSOP

I know even librarians at public libraries get a hefty pension package after they retire. The trick is to get in and never get fired or laid off during one of those "government shutdown" episodes.

#10     Mar 25, 2019