*Nine Ender Exposed*

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GrandSupercycle, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Good to see you unhinged once again.

Too bad nobody buys your bullshit fantasies and delusions of grandeur.

And since most "reasonable people don't give a shit", why don't you make good on that promise to get the fuck out of here once and for all. Your credibility was shot a long time ago, hence nobody buys into your nonsensical revisionist history.

#71     Sep 20, 2011
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Fuck you buddy. On principal its important to face up to low lifes like yourself and take a stand. When I think unhinged I see you buddy.

#72     Sep 20, 2011

3. God your an asshole

#73     Sep 20, 2011
  4. lol, the guy is just a gold mine of bullshit and revisionist history.

#74     Sep 20, 2011

5. No comment on this?

You have talked down american banks in the past, (when they were going up) but decided to go long (when they really tanked..)

#75     Sep 20, 2011
  6. THE ORIGINAL POST ON THIS THREAD AND I'M STILL WAITING...
    STILL NO RESPONSE FROM Nine_Ender.
    I WONDER WHY ?

Nutter Nine_Ender states:
    'No worries, you've predicted it at least 20 times already and been wrong the first 19 times. Funny how you get almost rabid in excitement when we hit the 1260 area again. Let me remind you. Last time we were 1260 you said right down to 1220, with an immediate break to 1150. What actually happened ? We went up to 1350. Keep rolling out the prediction, you're bound to be right sometime in the next 5 years. Unless of course, the correction occus at 1500'

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3255867#post3255867

Aug-04-2011
    Nine_Ender, where did I give those levels ?
    Please post some proof or apologise for being WRONG.
    You are confusing me with someone else or you are intentionally FABRICATING these totally false claims.
    Either way you need professional help.
    I'm not joking.

#76     Sep 22, 2011
  7. WARNING: NINE_ENDER IS A DERANGED CYBER-STALKING TROLL AND PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

Aug 4 2011
    Nine_Ender, where did I give those levels ?
    Please post some proof or apologise for being WRONG.
    You are confusing me with someone else or you are intentionally FABRICATING these totally false claims.
    Either way you need professional help.
    I'm not joking.

Nine_Ender states:
    'No worries, you've predicted it at least 20 times already and been wrong the first 19 times. Funny how you get almost rabid in excitement when we hit the 1260 area again. Let me remind you. Last time we were 1260 you said right down to 1220, with an immediate break to 1150. What actually happened ? We went up to 1350. Keep rolling out the prediction, you're bound to be right sometime in the next 5 years. Unless of course, the correction occus at 1500'
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3255867#post3255867

#77     Jan 15, 2012
  8. WARNING: NINE_ENDER IS A DERANGED CYBER-STALKING TROLL AND PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

Jan 14 2012

NINE ENDER,
    Please provide evidence to substantiate your claim that analysis enclosed below was originally posted on my blog in August 2010.
    And you clearly don't understand that - it was then and remains now - general analysis and does not refer to any particular date.
    It is actually a reference to global asset deflation.
    You constantly confuse analysis with actual trades.
    You do realise there is a difference don't you ?
    Trades are posted only on my blog.

Nine_Ender Allegation 1

[​IMG]

Nine_Ender Allegation 2

[​IMG]

#78     Jan 15, 2012
  9. #79     Jan 17, 2012