*Nine Ender Exposed*

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GrandSupercycle, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I called buying short term call options on Canadian banks into March 2011 earnings. Ouch, guess you missed that one, it was a tremendous call.

What have you called, dipshit ??? Show us.

#51     Sep 20, 2011
  2. jsp326

jsp326

That's a prediction for TSX in Sep. 2010. You later said the market as a whole was on a tear until at least 2012. Sorry, but that doesn't help your case.

Neither does a hyper-bullish post claiming "1400 is coming!" and later saying "well, at least we hit 1380 before crashing to 1100."

Look at what you've actually posted and implied in context. Anyone can make endless directional predictions and claim they were occasionally right.

#52     Sep 20, 2011
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

LOL. My call on short term calls on Canadian banks that I made on this site in February blows away your call by a country mile.

#53     Sep 20, 2011
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Except for the reality is I haven't made endless directional predictions. I have posted very few calls, even less trades, and several of my calls were short. This is the reality. No matter how much bs you post, this is the reality.

There was nothing hyper-bullish about calling for 1400 to be touched when 1380 was in fact touched. Your claim there is nutty to say the least. I almost called the top exactly.

Keep burying yourself with crappy analysis. Honestly, I don't care.

#54     Sep 20, 2011
  5. You are obviously insane. I bet you don't even know what gold and silver have done since 2009.

I already know you are an absolute piker of a trader, considering that post you made a few years back. I'll find it and post it for everyone's amusement.

My gold and silver holdings aren't some odd lot options trade. Six figures invested in the metals.

#55     Sep 20, 2011
  6. So why is it that not ONE person has agreed with what you have stated and yet you have dozens upon dozens of people calling you a lying sack of shit? I guess everybody on this site is "wrong" and you are "right"?

It's fucking hysterical the lengths you will go to in an attempt to "dis-own" your hyper-bullish posts.

You are a perma-bull retard, it's as simple as that. Unfortunately, you are in the wrong markets for your mindset. You should have just gone long the metals, but you're too stupid to even understand that.

#56     Sep 20, 2011
  7. Nine_Ender

05-16-10 01:05 PM

I'm fairly new to day trading and have a fairly low daily stop limit to deal with. I am good at identifying trends but have lost money mainly because I cut my winners far too easily.

So I came to the conclusion that I need to find good setups, better entry points, and let them run. Easier said then done, the best stepups are often more volatile stocks that can help stop me out if I'm wrong.

So on Friday I'm tracking BMO and it looks like a double top and the market futures are dropping. I take the plunge and sell 100 shares short. It bounces around a little, scares me on a slight uptick and I bail on a 1 cent gain. Almost immediately it drops 30 cents afterwards.

Anyone out there encounter similar issues and overcome them as a new day trader ? For example, in this situation, should I load up my exit position ( say 5 cents, or 10 cents ) ready to go ?

On the bigger picture, if you have a plan to short BMO or similar on market down days, what would you say are the best technical signals to indicate suitable entry points ?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2841864#post2841864

#57     Sep 20, 2011
  8. jsp326

jsp326

Below are the exact words of your 1400 call. Is this how you usually call a top and warn everyone to get out before a 20% drop?

"1400 is coming. You have been warned. Buy some financials enjoy the ride up. Be aware and have the courage to profit from the next leg up. Don't be afraid to make money."

I love all the projection in your posts, too. Calling others "nutty" and "delusional" when you're denying reality more than anyone.

#58     Sep 20, 2011
  9. Perhaps Elvis or Hoffa knows?

lol, this delusional midget is having a psychotic break in the middle of ET. The 100-share BMO trader has lost it.

tilt. tilt. tilt.

#59     Sep 20, 2011
  10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Note the actual trade I recommended on this site within days of that post. I said buy near month options on Canadian banks in anticipation of expected dividend increases on earnings dates in March.

Anyone taking that trade made between 1000% and 3000% on their money in less then one month.

The next leg up on overall markets did arrive, with several rather obvious exit points for traders.

Look you can deny reality all you want, I really don't care.

#60     Sep 20, 2011