*Nine Ender Exposed*

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GrandSupercycle, Aug 4, 2011.

1. jsp326

jsp326

No you didn't. Here's the thread and below it is your first post copied verbatim (from Dec. 2010, when the market was higher that it is now.) Show the time-stamped post with the 15-20% projection and April top that you made in 2010 or quit making such ludicrous claims.

Thread:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=211996&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

First post (worst analysis/call of late 2010 in all of its glory):
    "Smart money knows this market is still fairly cheap and is buying it up. The dumb money on ET is basically hysterical all upset because the markets are up 13% this year. I'd hate to see how some of you would react to a true bubble like we had in the late 1990s.

By the time some people realize what they missed it will be too late. This is the nature of markets. If you are expecting a magic entry point you might be waiting until late 2012. You might get some retracement in January but certainly not to the totally unrealistic standard some of you keep posting.

Corporate earnings are up and will rise again in 2011. Dividends will increase in 2011. M&A Activity may increase in 2011.

Some of you bears might have some fun in mid to late 2012, but by then today's market levels will seem quite reasonable the "insanity" talk on ET will be conveniently forgotten.

BOTTOM LINE WHY IS ET A HAVEN FOR CYNICS AND REALLY, REALLY BAD TOP CALLS ???

p.s. March 2009, September 2010 = great entry points, but still
    mass bearish hysteria on ET even at those premium points."

#41     Sep 20, 2011
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

I've traded through two and witnessed a total of 3. I will answer your question with one, "Do you even know what a bear market rally is?" The point is, you don't know, and I don't know, for a certainty. There has been quite a bit of distribution as of late. And that is something to pay attention to, instead of screaming blue sky repeatedly.

#42     Sep 20, 2011

3. your kidding right.....

#43     Sep 20, 2011
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Posted Sept 1st, 2010 :

I'm was looking for two other posts I know I made on this site. In one, I recommended a specific trade on RIMM that made 25%. Another, I specifically stated a 15-20% return on indexes. Neither post is showing up on my history now, which makes me wonder what on earth this site is up to.

#44     Sep 20, 2011
  5. The guy has no moral compass. In all fairness, his "schtick" is a carbon copy of what every media pundit exhibits. (i.e. always "long" always "bullish" with wild ass guestimations that when proven to be complete failures are conveniently ignored).

This guy is a living, breathing piece of shit. Unfortunately, we all have to scrape our shoes of his demented logic.

#45     Sep 20, 2011
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Market went up to what 1380 ? Guess you missed it. Guess my guess on the top was off 20 points. What was the market at when I made this post smartass ???

#46     Sep 20, 2011
  7. Hey dipshit, do you not realize that any monkey can scream "buy" but without an exit, the trading call is worthless.

#47     Sep 20, 2011
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Show me your top 5 calls on this site, you worthless piece of scum. Go ahead, blind us with your knowledge.

#48     Sep 20, 2011
  9. STILL NO RESPONSE FROM Nine_Ender AND WE KNOW WHY

Nutter Nine_Ender states:
    'No worries, you've predicted it at least 20 times already and been wrong the first 19 times. Funny how you get almost rabid in excitement when we hit the 1260 area again. Let me remind you. Last time we were 1260 you said right down to 1220, with an immediate break to 1150. What actually happened ? We went up to 1350. Keep rolling out the prediction, you're bound to be right sometime in the next 5 years. Unless of course, the correction occus at 1500'

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3255867#post3255867

Nine_Ender, where did I give those levels ?
    Please post some proof or apologise for being WRONG.
    You are confusing me with someone else or you are intentionally FABRICATING these totally false claims.
    Either way you need professional help.
    I'm not joking.

#49     Sep 20, 2011
  10. I'll do you even one better.

Bought physical gold and physical silver. That's it.

Beats the shit out of anything you've ever done by a mile.

Meanwhile, you've made absolutely NO calls whatsoever. Since you never have an exit attached to all of your "buying opportunity of a lifetime", we can only assume you never got out. Simple as that.

01-05-11 12:24 AM

I've been told by PM to take it easy on you because several people told me that they suspect that you are senile.

Needless to say the country is "not doing just fine" as the largest states are teetering on the verge of bankruptcy with billions in legacy costs still due.

Sorry to burst your bubble but as stated in my original post I AM NOT SHORT THE MARKET but I do own precious metals, which did outperform the stock indicies last year.

Anyway, enjoy your last few months of sanity.

#50     Sep 20, 2011