*Nine Ender Exposed*

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GrandSupercycle, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Good idea.

#31     Sep 20, 2011
  2. I know that by commenting on this thread it will only bump it, but goddamnit am I tired of seeing it. Mods could you please put an end to this childish thread?

#32     Sep 20, 2011
  3. I don't mean to be a douche but i have never seen a person go more out of there way to call out anyone who questioned the market (rightfully so) than Nine ender, then be completely wrong and never take responsibility (and somehow spun it on other people...)

The same guy who volunteered to shit on anyone, than told me to have "courage, don't be afraid to make money, buy the banks for 2011"...

One of the worst calls ever, no responsibility, just back peddling...

#33     Sep 20, 2011
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Your so full of shit its funny. I just have to laugh at you, its the only reasonable thing to do under the circumstances. One of the worst calls ever ??? Get real. I was very clear on my long call for on indexes for the fall 2010 with a 15-20% target. Very clear. I also stated very clearly that I only trusted the bull market until April 2011. This is all in my posting history.

I stand 100% behind all my calls, my track record is steller. You don't think so ? I don't give a shit. Show me something of value buddy, not this bs. Prove you have something to offer.

#34     Sep 20, 2011
  5. Oh no, he came back.

#35     Sep 20, 2011
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Anything posted by Grand_Stuper_Cycle should be in Chit Chat.
    Its a scam and reminds everyone of the darker side of the financial world.

With respect to "Jackie Treehorn", its a childish and cowardly act to restart this old thread and start attacking someone who hasn't been active on the site for over a week. Same from the idiot "Atticus", these fools are immature brats. To be honest, I understand this behaviour because I worked in a day trading environment for some time and the culture is like a high school, only its adults who never grew up. Look around EliteTrader, and the attitude many people have about women and social norms.
    A lot of traders are loud, obnoxious, self centered, and haven't lived much of a balanced life.

That's not to say there aren't some wonderful people in trading, just its hard to put up with the young riff raff. Kind of like Elite Trader, which makes perfect sense.

#36     Sep 20, 2011
  7. Larson

Larson Guest

What the hell is this? Now we have gone from trading to psychology and women. This is a troll's post. I am for shutting it down, and putting this douche on ignore.

#37     Sep 20, 2011
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Do I care ? I speak the truth and you don't like it. People would trade better if they understood this.

#38     Sep 20, 2011
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

What bear market ? Do you even know what a bear market is ?
    What % move has each market made since you pronounced we are in a bear market. Did you really make money off this bearish bias ?

#39     Sep 20, 2011
  10. Larson

Larson Guest

"The Truth"? Lol. No, you are hysterical and exhibit a bad attitude. Concentrate on trading and ignore the detractors and "you" will fare better.

#40     Sep 20, 2011