*Nine Ender Exposed*

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GrandSupercycle, Aug 4, 2011.

1. STILL NO RESPONSE FROM Nine_Ender AND WE KNOW WHY

Nutter Nine_Ender states:
    'No worries, you've predicted it at least 20 times already and been wrong the first 19 times. Funny how you get almost rabid in excitement when we hit the 1260 area again. Let me remind you. Last time we were 1260 you said right down to 1220, with an immediate break to 1150. What actually happened ? We went up to 1350. Keep rolling out the prediction, you're bound to be right sometime in the next 5 years. Unless of course, the correction occus at 1500'

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3255867#post3255867

Nine_Ender, where did I give those levels ?
    Please post some proof or apologise for being WRONG.
    You are confusing me with someone else or you are intentionally FABRICATING these totally false claims.
    Either way you need professional help.

#11     Sep 7, 2011
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

The more you post the more ridiculous a character you are.
    The scam is terrible, man, give it up.

#12     Sep 7, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is not the second post in this thread a response?

#13     Sep 7, 2011
  4. No it's not Lucrum.

The content attributed to me by Nine Ender is NOT mine and he/she lacks the spine to acknowledge that fact and apologise.

He/she is a troll.

BTW, i didn't know you were Nine Ender's spokesperson.

#14     Sep 8, 2011
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

This guy is unaccountable for anything.

Here's a good example. He's posted literally dozens of times that the SPY will break March 2009 lows. In no uncertain terms, he's guaranteed this will happen. However, he has not been able to pinpoint when, or even recommend what trade would allow one to profit from his "insight".

#15     Sep 8, 2011
  6. Larson

Larson Guest

To be fair, last August, NE and a couple other posters said a fall rally was eminent, while the media and others were screaming "death-cross" and "hindenburg omen", wherever the hell that came from. NE proved correct on that call. The problem today though, is the macro environment is clearly deteriorating, and how long it takes before the market prices this in, is anyone's guess.

But, there is ample room for negativity and bearishness. What is gold 2000 saying? Currency turmoil in spades. Conditions are ugly. Trying to counteract every bearish post is clearly counterproductive.

#16     Sep 8, 2011
  7. jsp326

jsp326

Chalk that up to "broken clock syndrome."

Permabulls/bears are also right sometimes. If you read NE's "reasoning" (very weak and biased, no hard data, etc.) you'll see why he remained a permabull for months, claiming in December (S&P around 1240) that things would continue going up, up, up until at least 2012.

Perhaps GrandSuperCycleHero is another one hoping to catch a broken clock, though.

#17     Sep 8, 2011
  8. Mav88

Mav88

It would be a full time job chasing down every charlatan in here. I do however appreciate people like nine ender keeping track, it makes it kind of fun see cycle get his hind-ender exposed and it saves me the time of looking in case of the infinetesimal chance there is a nugget there.

As far as someone actually paying stupidcycle for the kind of bilge he puts out, I don't care- it's not my job to save people from their stupidity.

#18     Sep 8, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Neither did I.

#19     Sep 8, 2011
  10. STILL NO RESPONSE FROM Nine_Ender AND WE KNOW WHY

Nutter Nine_Ender states:
    'No worries, you've predicted it at least 20 times already and been wrong the first 19 times. Funny how you get almost rabid in excitement when we hit the 1260 area again. Let me remind you. Last time we were 1260 you said right down to 1220, with an immediate break to 1150. What actually happened ? We went up to 1350. Keep rolling out the prediction, you're bound to be right sometime in the next 5 years. Unless of course, the correction occus at 1500'

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3255867#post3255867

Nine_Ender, where did I give those levels ?
    Please post some proof or apologise for being WRONG.
    You are confusing me with someone else or you are intentionally FABRICATING these totally false claims.
    Either way you need professional help.

#20     Sep 8, 2011