Nice call on market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DavidDT, May 21, 2008.

1. DavidDT

DavidDT

2. LT701

LT701

3. DavidDT

DavidDT

Fair statement - I am short oil ( was short before, few weeks ago, took small profit after 3 dyas "correction" - so much for risking my capital)
    This time from May 15th I was buying DUG, scaled out my purchases on 10 parts - one a day :)
    Today, bought "4 parts" - the way OIH and USO acted - the end is near.
    And on Monday morning bot AAPL, RIMM, OIH puts

Beside, by knit picking ( no offense) on one non materialized as of yet call and ignoring way more "right on the money" calls - still does not make you or me any money - I'll be happy to be right only 1 time out of 4 - I will still make money by cutting losers quickly.

4. No one who posts ever ever loses money. EVER!

That is why they call this place EliteTrader!

5. DavidDT

DavidDT

Thanks for the warm wish - I'll short more on any move up. AND - I am not a hard headed ever short - I was long tech from mid April.

6. DavidDT

DavidDT

Let me rephrase you "No one who posts AFTER something happen ever looses money" - on my site I post BEFORE ( and I do loose money - that is the part of trading)

7. LT701

LT701

nit picking?!?!?!

i saw a thread where a guy was patting himself on the back, went to his website to see what he was all about, looked at the first blog post and found this?!?!

8. This is pathetic. You read stony's call on 5/13- the first on ET -and then that other fellows mid day call a couple days later. and then on 5/18 you say nice call? You know I'm tempted top hit to complain button on you- my first- but we'll let it go. If you steal my June 7th bottom call that will be a different story! ~stoney