Ng

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by highline, Dec 3, 2009.

1. highline

highline

How many dojis, on the half hour chart, are you allowed during one trading session? I counted five consecutive today, looks like some people are in love with 4450. Assume whatever you want.

2. trader99

trader99

Yep. Time to get in Long. People can say whatever they want to say. I just got in 4.468. Very tight stop. I've been scalping in for several days and making some coins with it. Earlier during the day I was in as low as 4.449 but got out for a quick scalp already. Let's hope this pans out.

3. highline

highline

What's your stop? Thanks for your comment.

4. trader99

trader99

NG sucks! I don't like. I'm out. Very tight stop. Until it shows signs of life no point siting in a losing position. :(

I scalp in and out. And I've hold for hours and days too when I'm riding a good trend. This is not a good upward trend. I might tomorrow it might still go up.But if it does and it shows a good sign of riding then I wouldn't hesitate to hop back on. Now, it looks very crappy.
    Though we are probably near a major bottom or it could penetrate that double bottom and go much further. hehe.

5. trader99

trader99

From the way it looks, it could even dip below 4.4! ouch. Seems like capitulation is near.. sometimes this week i would venture when all the longs have given up.

6. highline

highline

Why does everyone keep talking about a double bottom? If your looking at Jan Nat Gas, the current low is more than 100 ticks below the previous. Why the fuck does everyone want to get all excited about trying to pick off lows and highs?

7. When they smell of cinnamon and not excrement, that will be the time to get in. :cool:

8. It appears as a double bottom per a continuous chart. But you are correct if you go by a spot month chart that it is waay off. You could say the low for the year was 2.692 in ngu09.

9. highline

highline

Who's in love with 4450?

10. Picking at my bottom right now. Hopefully I get gold and not just a smelly finger

#10     Dec 3, 2009