NFL team for sale.How much will it be sold for?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tony Stark, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Buffalo Bills sold for $1.4 billion in 2014(Trump wanted to buy them but couldn't).I believe thats the highest price paid for a team so far.

3. Tom B

Tom B

4. Arnie

Arnie

I'd say they sell for north of 2 billion.
    Charlotte is one of the 20 fastest growing metro areas in the US

5. UsualName

UsualName

Puff Daddy is saying he wants to buy it.

6. I wish Trump would buy it just so we could watch more heads explode.

7. Very real risk of top-ticking the market here. NFL is clearly in decline. Incompetent leadership in the form of Goodell, who just got a mammoth new contract. Fans despise many of the players, attendance way down, TV viewership is suffering, the actual product on the field is poor and getting worse. Way too many games decided by highly technical penalties. Injuries are depleting squads, leading to even worse play and absence of stars.

On top of all that, the players are gearing up for a showdown on the next union contract negotiation. They want to be paid like NBA players, which isn't happening.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Since the league is in such decline it shouldn't sell for more than the 1.4 billion paid for the Bills right(The highest price paid for a NFL team)?

9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

He cant afford it and the owners would never approve the sale.

10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Once again we see the power of Rodger Goodell.When the story first broke The Panther organization said they were going to investigate the owner for misconduct and owner said nothing about selling the team.The NFL than announced that The NFL would be doing their own investigation and the Panthers owner immediately announced he would sell the team.

Goodell got a new 200 million dollar contract that Jerry Jones tried to stop but couldn't and Jones withdrew his lawsuit threats after stories came out that Goodell could force him to sell The Cowboys:cool:

#10     Dec 18, 2017