New TT wish list

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by TraDaToR, Jul 27, 2017.

1. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

I am really happy with new TT. They fixed most of what I disliked in X trader, most notably the lack of decent charts and fixed width MDtraders...But here is one thing missing on new TT : Forward curves.

Even IB free platform has it. DTN prophetX has forward curves you can customize by adding/substracting different instruments with same expiries.

Just my 2 c for our TT residents...;)

2. Joseph Koehnen

Joseph Koehnen ET Sponsor

Hey Anthony,

Joseph here from TT. We have forward curves on our roadmap. We are currently finishing up trading schedules which will give you the ability to create custom sessions. Next on the list is continuation charts. We should be able to get to forward curves closer to the end of Q4.

Always appreciate your feedback.

Thanks
    Joseph Koehnen
    TT Charting and Analytics

patrickrooney and TraDaToR like this.
  3. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Great Joseph:)

4. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

So while we're at it, I also have a suggestion: While it is already possible to highlight trades above a certain size in the Times&Sales, I'd highly welcome similar color coding when it comes to changes in the book.

I find, I'm often so focused on the inside market that I miss changes in the limit order book a couple of prices away, e.g. when somebody adds 300 contracts 4 prices above the best offer, a flash or brief change in color of that particular offer would be awesome.

TraDaToR likes this.
  5. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Even a sound alarm when a level size gets over a threshold...;)