New: Spammer

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TraderZones, May 11, 2009.

1. Well, since you ignored my request to move Erik onto Journals section (1 new thread each day under Trading), his intent is now obvious.

He has placed the following post through an alias to email and contact him about a trading service

PLEASE LOCK HIS HIS USER ID

The marketing angle is in this thread:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=163611

PLEASE REMOVE THE ABOVE POST SEEKING TO MARKET HIMSELF

Someone else complained in the thread, but nothing was done

2. seem like yo boy already done said he want dat thread closed. read yo link fool

3. erikrkolodny

erikrkolodny ET Sponsor

I'm not posting in anything other than my own name. I do not appreciate the libel; name any other alias in which I've posted. Anything. You can't. There is none. All I have done here is try to help people. The only thing I have ever posted here have been my own day trading thoughts in the hope people can learn from me and vice versa. You've shown here some good deeds do get punished. I have no references to my firm in any thread I have posted here; please tell me with all due respect...what can I possibly gain from posting these threads other than the hopes I help people and that others can offer their own thoughts on day trading?

There are so many more important things to deal with life; may an Internet messageboard always be among the most important things you have to deal with.

In the meantime, you win. It absolutely is not worth it to me anymore to deal with people like yourself. I just hope I have been of help to somebody out there.

4. Quote from erikrkolodny:

I'm not posting in anything other than my own name. I do not appreciate the libel; name any other alias in which I've posted.

in one of your threads, someone posted that you were part of their company. And again ET removed the links/emails. It is not "libel" when someone questions why several spammers are tying you to their company and you do not even deny it.

...what can I possibly gain from posting these threads other than the hopes I help people and that others can offer their own thoughts on day trading?

$$$$$

In the meantime, you win. It absolutely is not worth it to me anymore to deal with people like yourself. I just hope I have been of help to somebody out there.

Epiphany claims that YOU are afffiliated with the company, several times, including today when they spammed about setting up a conference in NJ under the Hookup category, and that you were a speaker. And so far, AGAIN you have not denied either of the linkages between you and the commercial postings