New computer ordered 6 weeks ago, still waiting

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by tango29, Jul 23, 2021.

1. tango29

tango29

The kids ordered a gaming computer for me for my birthday. This was 6 weeks ago, and no updates and no computer. This is ridiculous.
    Cool they ordered it, as I didn't even bring up the idea to them. I am going to build a flight sim computer with it, and if the tech is available make a VR sim.

tayte likes this.
  2. hilmy83

hilmy83

Do you know where they ordered it from?

3. tango29

tango29

I think they said Cyberpowerpc. Youngest is going to check on it today.

4. traider

traider

Why are you wasting time playing games when you are making so much from the ES?

5. virtusa

virtusa

What's the use of making money if you have no time to spent it?
    Don't live for trading, but trade for a living.

If you ever make money you will understand him...

6. traider

traider

dude i'm just joking you should chill.

7. ph1l

ph1l

8. tango29

tango29

The youngest bought his from them and that was from a recommendation from a friend. He hasn't had any issues and we did go over it when he got it to make sure he received what he ordered. Hopefully I won't either. I have always been a Dell desktop person, but mainly as I found deals when it was time for an upgrade. I have had no issues with them, but I know people who have, as well as my oldest who had 2 Dell laptops that were crap.
    My favorite computer is the one I built, but I only use that for trading and that may lend itself to having no issues. It only has the original software and my trading platform loaded onboard.

9. Let me guess: semiconductor shortage, thus certain modules not available.

Overnight likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Very astute of you.

#10     Jul 23, 2021