Net zero gas tax.........

Discussion in 'Economics' started by flytiger, Jan 2, 2009.

1. The Net-Zero Gas Tax
    lol

Madoff - split strike

Somebody is going to get screwed.

2. I think it's an interesting idea. The Dems want gas up, regressive, hurts the middle / lower classes. This is some creative thinking.

The question is, are the legislators. enough afraid of the masses to do the right thing? Not yet. But it's coming. They are going to do some things coming up that is totally against their grain. Maybe this is one of them.

On that note, I can't wait to see what Paterson does in NY. He's got to run the same time that Hillary's Senate seat is up again, 2010.

3. Who wrote this article?
    Charles Krauthammer.
    A Washington DC kind of guy.
    Who doesn't drive.

I've noticed a lot of this crap lately. Idiots in the media pushing for higher gas taxes. Gee, I wonder why? Who's orchestrating this?

4. On that note, I can't wait to see what Paterson does in NY. He's got to run the same time that Hillary's Senate seat is up again, 2010.
    ---------------

Sheesh, the guy reminds me of Mel Brooks.

"I've been accused of vulgarity. I say that's bullshit.”

5. The Dems. The Greenies. It's coming. They've wanted to do it for years, and they will. They want gas prices up to force alternative fuels. Andthey are going to force Detroit to make cars that won't sell: The way to sell them is force gas up.

I thought the revenue neutral approach was interesting, because it's coming, regardless of what we think. It came when the Anointed One got his just reward.