NeoTicker permanent license - FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Trading' started by sunvalley, May 19, 2011.

1. NeoTicker Realtime permanent license V4 for sale. Includes original packaging, software disk and USB security token.
    Latest version update 4.4 is available online from TickQuest website.

Regular direct price is $1,497 CAD. I'm asking $750 US. Please send PM if interested.

Reason for sale:
    We have multiple licenses and will continue to use the ones that interface with eSignal. We now require additional brokerage support and the ability to trade from platform.

2. I now have 2 Neoticker licenses for sale. I'm asking $600 for one or $1,000 for both.

3. LeeD

LeeD

NeoTicker has very good "broker" API. So, a qualified programmer can connect NeoTicker to any broker that provides API in a week or 2.

Order entry in NeoTicker is indeed very rudimentary.

Do you mind specifying when licences for sale were purchsed? With the new upgrade policy it makes difference in the long run.

From http://newsletter.neoticker.com/2010/12/11/getting-ready-for-neoticker-4-3-and-beyond/:
    "What I mean is that the upgrade policy on permanent licenses will change. The main differences are,

1. Someone purchased our product version X.Y will be entitled to free upgrade all the way up to (X + 1).(Y – 1). For example, someone who purchased NeoTicker 4.3, will be entitled to free upgrade up to version 5.2.

2. Within 1 year of purchase or paid upgrade, the license is entitled to free upgrade on all upgrades released during the time period.

3. Those who purchased permanent licenses of NeoTicker and other products on or after June 1, 2010 will be included in this revised upgrade policy."

4. The previous 2 licenses have been sold and I have 2 more left from the original 4 licenses. We have now migrated to another platform so the remaining licenses are for sale.

Regular direct price is $1,497 CAD.
    I'm asking $500 US for one or $900 US for both.
    Please send PM if interested.

NeoTicker Realtime permanent license V4. Includes original packaging and USB security token.
    Latest version update 4.5 is available online from TickQuest website.