need Omega Research Prosuite 2000i

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by baljit.kaler, Oct 28, 2022.

1. hello brothers

i need Omega Research Prosuite 2000i.

2. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

what you going to do with it? how will you get data into it?

wrbtrader and baljit.kaler like this.
  3. ZBZB

ZBZB

Try pirate bay, there may be a torrent of it.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
    baljit.kaler likes this.
  4. i arranged for the data already. i just want to test it.

5. let me see.... i tried kat already but found nothing. found a torrent on piratebay. let me see it if i able to download.

6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I have the ProSuite 2000i (5.0 version) but stored in a box along with a few other Omega Research software (e.g. SuperCharts) in another country.

I'm curious what computer operating system can that software run on today besides just the data issue for plugging into the sofware ?

These are ancient programs...who the heck uses these programs today.

wrbtrader

baljit.kaler likes this.
  7. taowave

taowave

Oh man,I'm losing it..I read the thread title as Omega research prostitute..

ET180, destriero and baljit.kaler like this.
  8. Prosuite 2000i could have been a great platform....compared to TS4....the prior release.
    However, after further research and estimates on fixing the bugs, the owners decided it was not worth the huge cost of repair. That ended it for Prosuite 2000i.
    Just get a 3 month license for Multicharts 14.

baljit.kaler likes this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

You're not the only one. That's the first thing that crossed my mind when I glanced at the thread title. Our minds are in the gutter.

taowave and baljit.kaler like this.
  10. i do trade in indian equities and when it comes to tradestation only omega pro suite can run with data plugin. one of my friend using it right now.

#10     Oct 30, 2022