Najarians are the best

Discussion in 'Options' started by SoesWasBetter, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Trading gods

October 27, 2017 04:17 PM ET (BZ Newswire) -- CNBC
    Pete Najarian spoke on CNBC's "Fast Money Halftime Report" about unusually high options activity in Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL) (NASDAQ:GOOG) and Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT).
    Both companies reported better than expected earnings and options traders reacted with some aggressive call options buying. Over 5,000 contracts of the March 1,035 calls were traded in Alphabet Friday and Najarian decided to follow the trade. He bought a call spread.

lawrence-lugar likes this.
  2. They made a winning call, now they are trading Gods?

They made a small fortune selling their website in the past, that's about it, rest is smoke
    and mirrors.

Pekelo, Clubber Lang and cdcaveman like this.
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

we did business with pete back in the early 90's he was a great guy then, worked his ass off for us. they specialized in execution, mercury something was the name... then we took over a bank and everything went to crap.

4. Wasn't even a winning call, appears to have been made after all the move and news was in

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Why not just buy the calls? Why a spread? To make it cheaper and also less return?

6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Less return and you practically have to wait till expiry to monetize it.

7. Those guys put on 1000 trades a month.
    Impossible to even track what they do

Which, I suspect, is the idea

8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

They also claim they are moving with the market. At 4:30pm they will say, "IBM is up and we were buying" subtly implying they bought in the early stages of the rally.

9. They basically are running the same scam as Cramer, keeping so many balls in the air , that the public can't tell if they have a clue or not.

They just smile a lot, do the Tweedle act, and bank fees and subs.
    [​IMG]

lawrence-lugar likes this.
  10. hajimow

hajimow

My neighbor subscribed to their service for $160 a month about 10 years ago. He followed them religiously and after 3 months he was down just a few percent and then he quit. He told me their picks and then I looked them and many times I did an opposite trade or did it differently and I made some money. They make their money by selling their service. You can buy my service for only $99 a month and I will make sure that I will pick very safe trades with protected loss (not the way I do in my accounts) so you will not lose much but you may not get anywhere.
    Correction: They are not there to make you lose money. They are well above average traders and then it is up to you to buy their service or praise them or hate them.

#10     Oct 29, 2017