My Week Six Millionaire Maker Fantasy Football Picks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gusmarone, Oct 11, 2014.

1. As of right now there is about 20 hours or so until the Millionaire Maker contest kicks off. It is a fantasy football contest that lasts just two days and the winner will win $1,000,000 come Monday night. The cost of entry is $27 and there are a maximum of 92,400 entries that will be allowed in the contest. Over $2.2 million in total prizes will be paid out. Second Prize is $100,000, Thrid Prize is $50,000 and so on. As of right now only 49,000 entries are in the contest. There might be some great overlay here meaning the contest will pay out more than they take in. It is like playing a lottery with a payback percentage of 100+%.

Smart finance and math guys know that this is where you want to get your money in the pot. Truly is the best odds to win a million bucks you might ever see in this game of skill and luck. Here are some of my picks this week. I probably will have 25 or so entries I will mix and match a lot of teams. To learn more about the contest go to http://www.dailyfantasywinnings.com and check out the Millionaire Maker contest.

QB Matt Ryan. This guy is awesome at home. This game vs the Bears has the highest over under of the week at 53. Expect a ton of points roll with Matty Ice!

RB Andre Williams on the giants will get the start. This game has a high over under as well of 50. He should get about 20 carries and I expect at least a touchdown.

RB Andre Ellington on the Cardinals. He can bust a big play at any point. He catches a ton of balls out of backfield. Expect a huge game against a pretty below average Redskins D.

WR. Roddy White on the Falcons. If you go with Ryan why not match him up with a Falcons WR. Julio Jones is a bit banged up and at a high salary. I prefer the value here.

WR Victor Cruz on the Giants. Again the Giants game has a huge over under. Expect him to finally blow up at a good salary.

WR Junior Edelman on the Pats. He is Bradys favorite WR and I expect a ton of short passes in this game as Buffalo has a good front four. IN a PPR league Edelman is gold.

All lineups also include a Tight End, Flex, and Defense. I obviously do not want anyone to put in my exact same lineup so will leave those out.

Daily Fantasy sports is fun. Keeps Sunday interesting without gambling on point spreads or lines. It has a great lottery aspect to it as well. I love huge payback percentages and that is what we see with these contests.

2. As of right now about three hours before the contest starts there are only 66,000 of 92,400 entries filled. This means there can quite possibly be some nice overlay meaning the contest might pay out more than it takes in! Poker and finance guys can really appreciate that. Sure it might be a lottery contest coming in first but I will play an EV+ game all day long no matter what the odds.

To check out the millionaire maker contest go to http://www.dailyfantasywinnings.com

Hopefully there is great weather all around the country for today's action!

3. Humpy

Humpy

Well ????????????????

You lost $27 right ??

Ya dummy

4. With about three hours left in week 7 the millionaire contest only has 59,000 entries out of 92,400. Expect some massive overlay with a potential payback % of 110-120%. EV+ is the only game I like to play.