My live trading journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by rin4et, Jul 23, 2017.

1. rin4et

rin4et

I am setting up this journal so that it will give me more accountability. I will try to keep it as live as possible so long as it does not interfere with executing trades. I trade strictly stocks and etfs. I am excited to take up this journey!
    This thread is strictly for myself and to give me accountability. I will appreciate if no one else posts on this thread. PM me if you want to say something. Thank you all for your cooperation!

2. algofy

algofy

Don't put baby in the corner....good luck!!

3. soulfire

soulfire

I'm a bit confused. You're posting a trading journal on a public social media trading site, and then asking people not to make any comments on it?

The whole point of posting trades on a public forum is to invite commentary on your trade logic and executions.

If it's just a private venture for your own personal progress, why not just take notes, or keep a private journal on your computer?

Why show the world your trades if you don't want anyone to comment?

wrbtrader likes this.
  4. algofy

algofy

He likes putting baby in the corner.

5. rin4et

rin4et

Thanks for your comments. I am busy getting ready for tomorrow. I would appreciate if people PM me if they want to add to this thread. I would like to be the only poster on this thread for my own accountability.

6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

7. algofy

algofy

What's everyone's thoughts for trading this week?

8. rin4et

rin4et

tiny trade is AAOI @ 96.05

9. rin4et

rin4et

Sold 97.67 AAOI

10. rin4et

rin4et

only 1.5% but gotta appreciate small gains

#10     Jul 24, 2017