My journey to build CapiGhab, Inc.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by MichaelGhabour, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Let me start with introducing my, my name is Michael, am soldier in the military, i just found that web site today and i am totally excited about this experience, am very goal motivated person, and i never fail my goals, i will have a lot of obstacles, i will fix them and learn how to ace them and move on and learn from my lesson, i am firm believer that a human being is capable of making anything happen if he puts his brain into it, also am entrepreneur in the heart, i will finish my service in 1.5 year from now, and am planing my transition into my future entrepreneur life after the military.

i am originally from the middle east and moved to the US in 2006, one day i added to my goal list to learn the stock market, and that was the best goal i ever put, i started reading books, like stocks and investments for dummies kind of books, then i learned its very complicated so i started learning more, my knowledge wasn't strong, so i kept reading and adding to my knowledge, till one day open account in USAA, and started trading, was good experience, and i learned to learn more, then i found tradestation, i fall in love with all the tools and ease of tools and the amount of things can be done.

i started trading on trade station, doing 3 day trading per week, i learned allot, made some profit, lost some and learned from my mistakes, till lately i found DVD set from the on-line trading academy, teaching it from the start "its not a guru or get rich quick" nor am trying to advertise for them or anything, but i found their knowledge was much appreciated, and teaching me allot.

i used to sit down, see high volume, open a position and hope for the best, read some chart books and technical analyzing, helped me little bit, then i started doing the same, just trading more and just have "hopes" which is the wrong answer for that business, i made some profits though, and i learned couple of things.

since am entrepreneur in the heart, i was planing on starting business in fast food then by farther planing, i found i am pretty comfortable with trading, and i love it, so why not make it as business, and build my capital, then after i started watching this DVD set lately, i learned that my approach was very uneducated and very wrong, i seen the reason behind the madness and the reason to have a bigger picture, not just jump on the wagon and hope for the best.

so i started a corporation, my goal to run this as business after the military service, learn all the corporation compliance and how to run it and feed the secretary of the state and the IRS hunger, then build my business slowly, my old business and trading plan has been scratched and am starting all over again, specially after the added educated knowledge i found,

this journal will record all the knowledge i found out, my goal and my steps am taking toward reach my ultimate goal, i am running this as a business and i will make it successful.

lastly, i hope to have everyone input and feedback since i am totally open to it, my only problem i was facing, all friends and family dont understand or like the stock market, so i lacked the opportunity to share my thoughts and i love that i found this place to build new friendships of like minded people.

Baron likes this.