My friend got horny and now his GF is pregnant

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kingfisher3210, Feb 24, 2011.

1. A friend today told me his GF is few weeks pregnant. He thinks sex on Dec 31st night probably caused that pregnancy.

He is quite sad as he has to pay child support and he is looking for a second job in evening to pay for extra expenses.

His GF is delighted and quite happy. She is getting loads of congrats messages !

My friend told me he got so much horny during that steamy sex session that he failed to take it out at the right time. They were not using any protection.

I was thinking from the above story- How many of 6 billion people currently living in this world are unplanned? I think 90% of pregnancies are unplanned as nature traps young males to reproduce and pay a big price for worlds second greatest pleasure (the first one is drugs).

Reproduction is scam. Schools need to teach young human male animals to control horniness and stay away from human female animals.

2. The "3rd World" might not be the 3rd World if they didn't have 3 Billion babies which they can't afford to support.

3. Quite true and sad as well as those who cant afford babies are getting trapped in nature pleasure game.

Creator needs to be responsible.

4. Or just wear a condom...

5. Tell your friend not to get married, that way she can get government aid. They can marry in spirit but best not to get legally married.

You can get lots of free money. like food stamps, wic checks, welfare and free daycare.

6. They should have used contraceptives to avoid her gf to get pregnant. But, that's life, all they have to do is to raise that baby with all love and care!

7. 1) ?...WTF? :confused:
    2) Are you from Szechuan or Hunan province? :(

8. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

He should get tested too.