My dangerous Visa "V" play

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by bearnbull, Apr 25, 2008.

1. ammo

ammo

price headley did a charting program using acceleration channels and williams percent, for think or swim mon nite and he and his 4 cohorts sold visa monday,they road it up since day 1,something to think about

#31     May 6, 2008
  2. consumers can't tap their homes for equity so they're tapping credit cards.

i'd bet the party could go on (not counting a broad market decline) for 6 months before people start defaulting.

then maybe buy collection agencies?

#32     May 9, 2008
  3. I sold my May call options on Visa a few days back, and have been looking for an opportunity to buy some June or even July calls, on a pull back. I may have missed my chance today to get them really cheap, when the stock was down $4, but maybe not.

Does anyone think this stock is overplayed in the short term, or on its way to 100 in the next month or so? Who sees the current weakness as a buying opportunity.

I could not find any relevant news on it today or indication as to why the stock was down so much.

#33     May 12, 2008
  4. I searched and searched and could not find anything. I also noticed the volume was high when it started to recover. So I think that it was just some long liquidation in the morning and was an opportunity to get in. It was kind of abnormal though....:confused:

#34     May 12, 2008
  5. this is easily going higher

I'm long visa since 60

#35     May 12, 2008
  6. It has a support @ 70-72 hope it holds there.

#36     May 27, 2008