My best friend Brutus...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, May 25, 2009.

1. Brutus has been my dog and best friend for over 17 years. He has a heart condition which causes him to cough constantly unless he takes his medicine. He is also blind in one eye and is a pure bred Jack Russell Terrior. Two weeks ago the big guy disappeared and remains gone. Say a prayer for Brutus, and cherish your own best friend. Feel free to tribute them here and include a pic. All types of best friends are welcome, even cats, LOL.

Rennick out:(

[​IMG]

2. Send out POSTCARDS WITH HIS PICTURE & YOUR CONTACT INFO IN THE MAIL TO PEOPLE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD.

Post these at all local humane shelters and pounds near you, also, giving them personally to the people who work there.

This method saved my dog's life a few years back (a black lab). I must have made 500 placards.

Some guy called me TWO MONTHS after my dog took off (probably chasing a rabbit), and said 'I think I had your dog in my backyard. I called the pound a few days ago and they picked him up.'

When I got to the pound, my dog was about a day away from being put to sleep.

W/out that picture and my contact number, it would have been lights out.