Mudgins Mentors Lornz

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lornz, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Some, hypo, went on to become experts.:)

#41     Jun 17, 2012
  2. That would be you? Kindly do tell us more about how that happunt. The press is not very good here regarding Jack's manatees. I spent a lot of time following Jack in my not-so-youth, and some of his ideas led me in profitable, if unorthodox, directions.

And BTW, if I had gotten rich following Jack, I certainly wouldn't be posting here like you. I would be on my second morning orgasm in Kauai or Hermosa Beach or South Beach or Mustang Island or some fucking nice fucking beach.

#42     Jun 17, 2012
  3. Let's start off with the fact that getting rich instantly is not possible for a bunch of reasons. But you can be profitable, and you can get multiples of the daily range.

I am aware of all the systems that you spawned following JHM over the years.

For me, and for a few others, Jack taught us how to see the markets, you know, WMCN:D

I was unhappy about futures and stocks and wanted to control my risk with precision, so I moved to fx.

There is no volume in fx, but Jack left the stocs, and the MACD till one could learn how to read price alone. I read price alone now, and Jack was a major player in that learning experience. In another thread I asked Covel if he would take long time JHM students. So far, nothing. I know his methods, and all of it's nuances, cold.

Some of the people that read his posts do not understand his wit. I personally believe these kind of people also believe Noah built a boat over 600 years and put all worlds animals on it. Stories are told to illustrate a point. Dull witted folks don't get that. Too bad for them.

At any rate hypo, if you must know, I am in that transitory period, on my way to the beach, but not there yet, because I can only take what the market offers. This is where most traders fail, they try to take X amount of dollars instead of what the market offers.

If there are any other questions, feel free to ask.

#43     Jun 17, 2012
  4. does Coney Island count ?

#44     Jun 17, 2012
  5. Thank you for replying so candidly. My services are always available to you.

I will leave to anyone else reading way down here to comment on the incompatibility of multiples of the daily range and getting rich instantly.

So if you have forex price-only nailed, and are otherwise master of SCT, why not trade a future like 6E? I watch it all day long for the occasional strong correlations and it looks interesting.

In transition to the beach? Like so many others of us here. I built a large sandbox and bought a beach bucket.

Is it prying to ask if you ever met Jack in person?

#45     Jun 17, 2012
  6. Only if you stayed in a pricy condo. Mustang Island is all I can afford.

#46     Jun 17, 2012
  7. Lornz

Lornz

Be careful not to misconstrue my elusive statements; I am quite happy with my CL trading. I just wish to escape the prison that is my intuition, or at least move to a bigger cell. Please note that I am done trading before the indices open, and I am very willing to make a considerable effort to master any of those.
    I am at your mercy…

I actually am a native Norwegian, and I assure you that my poor command of English will reveal itself soon enough. However, I graciously accept your compliment, and I will do my best to maintain an acceptable standard of writing. Ironically, English is the reason I am without a high school diploma. “You ain’t been in classroom enough thymes to deceive a grade”, my teacher told me. Go figure!

I am indeed a punk kid, but I have been trading for nearly a decade. I have never been mentored by Jack, but I am usually drawn to madmen’s ramblings -- hence my interest in you! I should also state that I’m not much of a chartist, and I loathe geometry.

My world is shattered! At least confirm that "Dr." Doaks was truthful about being published?

You see right through me, don’t you? I have no idea of what I want to be when I grow up, and I'm nearly too old to make such a decision. Please impart your wisdom upon me…

#47     Jun 17, 2012
  8. Lornz

Lornz

It took me a while to separate the Lokis from the Odins, but now I can usually spot the former in a heartbeat.

I'll refrain from commenting on your rectal exam; I wouldn't want your rear end to become the butt of jokes.

#48     Jun 17, 2012
  9. Lornz

Lornz

Excellent! As a closet dialectician, I can think of no greater thesis and antithesis than Joe vs. Jack. Can this thread possibly lead to synthesis? That must surely be the holy grail of trading?

Please pour your Hershenian knowledge on the readers of this thread. I only ask that you dumb down his superhuman insights sufficiently to make it accessible to SCT laymen as myself.

You have now sowed a seed and you can’t leave this thread until the beanstalk has reached the clouds.

Is Mr. Hershey the giant that lives in the sky?

#49     Jun 17, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're contradicting yourself - again.

Anyone who knows anything about a price chart knows neither of those indicator/oscillators are necessary or even assist in "reading price alone".

You're confusing obfuscation with wit ergo you are easily impressed.

I'll say, just a month ago you admitted to considering joining the National Guard to earn extra cash.

Obviously you are still at the mercy of your documented personality disorder of being obsessed with impressing others. Unfortunately, given your mundane even pathetic existence, you feel compelled to make shit up and even out right lie in your never ending pursuit of impressing others.

#50     Jun 17, 2012