Mudgins Mentors Lornz

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lornz, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Do remember the Hunters' Creed: everything you shoot you have to eat. This in the context of squirrel shots.

#11     Jun 16, 2012
  2. ooooh , ooooh I'm raising my hand... question !

Can I learn something too !
    Pick me, Pick me

#12     Jun 16, 2012
  3. Exactly. Or as Attila instructed his confused Huns: rape, pillage, then burn.

#13     Jun 16, 2012
  4. If you must. But it may not be long before I pass out again today. Costco had a special on Mumm Napa Cuvee Brut. (Lornz, I forgot to disclose that I am a drunk. That is why famed pyschocyberneticist Dr. Doaks semi-automated my trading, so that my misfortunate malady would have no effect. As for my mentoring, alas, I have no happy remedial solution. But I write and code better drunk, so who knows.)

#14     Jun 16, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Brother Duref what instrument do you recommend for a new trader?

#15     Jun 16, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

As well you should. They're much better at it than you, maybe you'll learn something.

#16     Jun 16, 2012
  7. A future whose underlying he can relate to or has a passion for. Over 100K contracts a day for decent liquidity and spread. Ideally less subject to manipulation than an individual stock. Enough morning or afternoon volatility to shoot for many ticks. ES. NQ. ZB. GC. 6E. CL. Not really knowledgable about what's out there.

#17     Jun 16, 2012
  8. Lornz

Lornz

Before I begin, I must voice my concern about this thread being moved to “Chit Chat”. If this does not belong in the forum dedicated to psychology, I don’t know what does. Is it because a self-proclaimed God thinks that this belongs in the subequatorial psyche ward instead?

OK, back to the matter at hand:
    I think all respectable doctors start with the vitals: I'm 5'4, and I weigh 240 lbs. I do not have access to an apparatus that can measure blood pressure, nor do I know my cholesterol level. However, I think I can feel my pulse beating, and I also do my very best to steadily consume high-fructose corn syrup to keep my blood glucose level constant.

Despite my obvious physical limitations, I was an avid athlete in high school, and I was invited to proudly represent my little country at the Sydney Olympics. I competed in pole vault, and also both triple and high jump. Alas, I finished just shy of a bronze medal in all three. It was especially admirable how I managed to finish 4th in triple jump with a severely sprained ankle.

My childhood, you ask?
    Well, I was always a sad boy. A sad boy trapped in a happy bubble. I excelled at sports, schoolwork, and I was the second coolest guy in school. Despite all this, there was always something missing. There was an undefinable void in my life, which, no matter how hard I tried, I could never seem to fill. Trying to do so would lead me astray many times, ranging from illegal substances to excessive copulation, and I eventually succumbed to breezing through life. This worked well up to the point when my insanity caught up with me, and several dark years would follow. My brain seems to be in constant need of devouring new, or reexamining old, information. If not, it will begin devouring itself instead. I'm sure you can relate, as I can only begin to imagine the vast intellectual capacity it requires to remember the log-in details of all your brethren. It is with sadness I state that it took me far too long to realize that I become more relaxed by pursuing complex matters.

With my newfound wisdom, I decided to begin a degree in financial mathemootics last fall. But, as may be evident by my neologism, it was not as enjoyable as I had hoped. However, I did get a glimpse into the wonderful world of complex systems and abstract mathematics. Sadly, after a long period of cognitive decline, it reached a critical level and I have not been able to do much of anything the past 9 months. Not to worry, I recently found out that it's due to an intestinal malfunction, which prevents sufficient uptake of X. It is also quite possible that this has contributed to my ever-worsening psychotic behavior.

What is your professional opinion, Dr. Mudgins?

Yes, I'm quite sure your fan club will rejoice over this thread. Finally, you will be able to unfold in all dimensions.

#18     Jun 16, 2012
  9. Lornz

Lornz

I'm sad to see that you find my misfortune so enjoyable. Tell me, do you also seek out accident sites and point and laugh at the victims?

#19     Jun 16, 2012
  10. Lornz

Lornz

At least you have a wife! I have to do everything myself, even nag myself to death!

I also do not have as much time as I would like, and I must implore you to be a little patient. I meant to retire my online persona this weekend, but I couldn't pass up this marvelous opportunity to learn from the worst!

#20     Jun 16, 2012