MTrading broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Fadip, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Fadip

Fadip

The minimum deposit is only 100$, plus the contract conditions are reasonable. I'm trading m.primium now, the execution is quite good, plus, the spread starts from 1 pip. They allow hedging, But the most important thing is that they withdraw profit fair and square.

2. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

Lol

lawrence-lugar likes this.
  3. Gimme a break

4. fan27

fan27

Why in the world would anybody waste their time opening a $100 trading account?

5. Fadip

Fadip

I don't know where you have this information from. One can say anything. I trade on Mtrading and everything's fine with funds withdrawal. I don’t see the need to open an account of more than $1,000. It's just that it's "money earned by the sweat of one's brow" torn from the heart, and the result is unknown. Very few brokers have a minimum deposit like this. Probably there are more of them in the USA.

6. Variss

Variss

Is it possible to trade cryptocurrency on mtrading? How many crypto assets are there and what spreads do they have?

7. Fadip

Fadip

This broker has 5 main cryptocurrencies. Some believe that it's not enough, but I'm quite satisfied. Different currencies have different spreads, but usually it's -2. The leverage is 1:2. All the conditions are mentioned in the contract specification. The broker complies with all the terms. I've never noticed any fiddling with the rate. I personally trade quite successfully.

8. Xwell

Xwell

Brokers who use these platforms are really very profitable for trading.

9. Thanag

Thanag

I agree that this platform is really very convenient and working with it is not simple and understandable enough.