MT.4 - MT.5 fake ,,Live" Fx accounts

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Nobert, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Nobert

Nobert

Timestamped

oreodips likes this.
  2. Yeah....this is how the 'funding firms' typically work. However, as long as they pay me, it's not a major issue. I suspect that if everyone here was honest with you, they would admit that they all know this is what used to be called arcade trading......

Nobert likes this.
  3. BAT31

BAT31

So, that's who they spoof a live account on Metatrader. I suspected there was some fuckery going on in the background, but quite couldn't put my finger on it.

You can also throw in So Darn Easy Forex (SDEFX) by Yusef... what's his name.

The vast majority of people on YouTube are frauds. They are presenting fake trades to either sell a follow on signal service, to sell education, or to generate clicks for some AdSense revenue.

The only YouTuber who shares his broker statements is Meir Barack.

Nobert likes this.
  4. Broker statements are faked all the time.

5. BAT31

BAT31

Yes, broker statements can edited via Photoshop. But how do you fake logging into your account and showing your statement in real time?

6. Nobert

Nobert

That guy is a ,,Legend''. Like all of them, man proclaims to be, number #1 Trader, etc.

He explains a bit in that video.

Disclaimer :

I got MT.5 & wasn't even aware, that this is possible with this platform or any other.
    Conclusion :
    Welcome to reality boy.

p.s. people who use faked stuff, must be sociopaths - at the very least, like this face of the famous Bitconnect ponzy, who's making a public comeback.
    Literally, zero f's given.

Bernie Madoff & Elizabeth Holmes style.

Lots of similarities in facial expressions, when it comes to taught questions.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  7. thursday

thursday

That video is broken. What happened exactly?

8. Saxio

Saxio

What happened to the video ?
    You mean all those prop firms in forex ?

Nobert likes this.
  9. Nobert

Nobert

Nice. Didn't knew. Maybe a copyright strike etc.

It's more like : ,, a lot of those fx gurus that uses demo while faking it as real acc"

10. kroxobor

kroxobor

Nevertheless MT5 is fast and programming capabilities are great. After learning C I could start to code some sophisticated trading systems which coupled with low VPS produce satisfactory results.

#10     Mar 31, 2021