MSNBC's outrageous dishonesty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Aug 20, 2009.

1. What I want is one of you leftist intellects to point out the white guy carrying the guns in the video.

I know it's a complicated request but I trust someone can find "whitey" the hater in there.

#11     Aug 20, 2009
  2. Say an Arab American, in full traditional garb, was doing the same "legal thing" during the Bush era when Bush was visiting some town...

You miss the entire point while trying to score a meaningless point...

#12     Aug 20, 2009
  3. MSDNC is a complete joke. I have to admit that I watch it sometimes for a good laugh.

#13     Aug 20, 2009
  4. maxpi

maxpi

The left is here to steal your money and give it to... drumroll.... the various leftists [black democrat voters, universities, unions, ACORN, etc...] there is no way they are going to honestly debate you.. LOL

I'm reading Saul Alinsky's book "Rules for Radicals".. it's supposed to be the playbook for BO Pelosi and Company.. Alinsky died in 1972 [RIP bastard].. he is pretty muchly a "political power comes from the barrell of a gun" school but he tells people to be nice and act reasonable and get their way inside the system when they don't have the firepower.. so we have all these attorneys "working from within the system for change...". They want whities money, that's about the whole extent of it all..

Honest debate, LOL, what have we EVER gotten out of the Left on this board that was not like a caged gorilla throwing shit at the crowd??

#14     Aug 20, 2009
  5. Mercor

Mercor

The editing was insidious.
    They show the body of the gun holder then they cut to a white man being interviewed making it look like he is the gun holder.

Their audience is not the white conservative, but the ignorant lefty who believes this propaganda.

#15     Aug 20, 2009
  6. Quite the opposite, people on the "right" here take their cues from FOX/talk radio and don't have original ideas of their own. If you see something on O'Reilly/Hannity or Hear it on Limbaugh/Hannity/etc. you can be pretty sure it will show up on this site.

The "right" here is least knowledgeable and less likely to engage in substantive debate.

#16     Aug 20, 2009
  7. Hey genius, I'm taking my cues from the MSNBC video- stay focused!

Now show us the white hater in the MSNBC video.

#17     Aug 20, 2009
  8. Ohhh, dat be du knee grow between the white bitch and the white suit appearing .35...

#18     Aug 20, 2009
  9. MSNBC isn't a real news channel anyways, they make it obvious they are pro left and biased, even with that you are reading much more from that video clip than than there is.
    Fox on the other hand pretends or maybe they actually believe they are a real news channel. So my blind American friend go forth and we'll see you soon on here poking fun at Faux news next time.

#19     Aug 20, 2009
  10. This has nothing to do with Fox. Can we please stay focused!?

I want to see the white hater that theses fools on the MSNBC video are talking about. Remember, these white haters are a threat to Obama- it would help if they showed them so we could get a heads up.

So far all they showed us (well, his body and guns) was a black guy...

#20     Aug 20, 2009